Reminiscent

This is gonna be like the 'Trapped In His Own Head' chapter...yes, I mean one of those weird little short chapters...

For a long time, Felix thought he was in the dark. His future seemed bleak, and it seemed as though he'd be running from the law for the rest of his life.

When Seokjin told him and his brother that they were banished, he was terrified. He had a horrible feeling they'd die from either lack of nutrition or from whatever the fuck was in District 9.

Then, they came into contact with Changbin and the rest of them.

At first, Felix saw Chan as an asshole with anger issues if he were to completely honest, but in a short span of time, he slowly came to understand why Chan was the way he was. Unexpectedly and fast, he started to fall hard for the Ghoul. He was ridiculously good looking as well, which didn't help Felix's cause.

Then, they kissed for the first time when he was locked up in District 9's dungeons. Finally, he felt loved, and wanted by someone, but he was still scared because he felt he was slowly losing his only real family left, his brother Minho.

In that time, he had to watch his sister die for the second time, he was captured by Lisa and witnessed Chan's once best friend die by saving Lisa's life.

Felix didn't know why he was being so...reminiscent of the past, but as he sat there in that dimly lit basement looking place with Seungmin's head in his lap as the boy slept, he was fearful again.

He didn't know what was in store for them, if they were going to live or die, but he hoped and prayed to whatever God was listening that they at least let Seungmin, Changbin and Hyunjin live and that they'd let his babies live too. He'd give his own life to protect them all...

Even if it meant he wouldn't be there to raise his own family

Well...I updated XD

Also, I know I asked this somewhere in the first book, and some of you already answered this question, but for those that haven't or are new readers, how did you find the first book?

I'm genuinely curious XD