Our Family

This is gonna be another ChanLix filler WHOOP

Chan had walked back into the warehouse and into the room that was now technically his and Felix's. Minho and Jisung had decided to use the mattress in the bus, because even though it was kinda worn, it was still comfortable.

Chan knocked on the bathroom door, leaving the side of his head against the door.

"Come in Channie~" Felix's voice floated through the door.

Chan opened the door so he could squeeze through, closing it softly behind him. As soon as he looks at his Mate, his feels his stress melt away into nothing as Felix gives him a gentle smile. Chan walks over, kneeling next to the bathtub instead of getting into the bath with Felix.

"You look tense love, what's wrong?" Felix asked, running a damp hand through Chan's soft natural curly hair. Chan leaned into the soft touch, his eyes fluttering closed.

"Nothing's wrong babe, at least not anymore" Chan sighed contentedly.

"I heard shouts from all the way in here..." Felix frowned.

Chan's eyes opened then, and he stared deeply into Felix's eyes.

"There's nothing to worry about Lix, I promise. There was just a bit of a misunderstanding" Chan lied smoothly.

He didn't want Felix to be stressed, because stress could lead to a miscarriage, and that would affect both him and his Mate, maybe Felix more so than Chan.

But Felix wasn't stupid.

He could see it in Chan's eyes; something was wrong, but he didn't push it. He knew that Chan loved him and wouldn't ever keep anything from him (except for that one time...), and whatever Chan was hiding would probably affect Felix in some kind of bad way, and Felix was grateful that Chan was protecting him.

Chan then lifted his left arm and pressed his hand gently against Felix's round stomach, feeling the babies kick. Felix winced, pouting.

"Ouch, that one hurt" Felix looked down at his belly.

Chan chuckled softly, humming.

"Now kiddos, stop hurting your mother" Chan joked, smirking at the huff sound Felix let out.

"Hey, just because I'm carrying them, doesn't mean I'm the mother" Felix's pout deepened.

Chan laughed softly, shuffling over a bit so he could kiss Felix's forehead.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't help it" Chan grinned.

Felix giggled, and Chan swore he felt his heart burst with happiness and love. All his stresses, past and present, melted away at the sound of that little giggle, and also the fact of knowing that he was going to create his own little family with his Mate.

"My family" Chan hummed happily as he leaned down to kiss the part of Felix's belly that was poking out of the water.

"Our family" Felix muttered softly.

"Our family" Chan agreed, looking back up at Felix.

Felix then leans forward slightly, Chan leaning in and their lips meet in a gentle kiss. They were in their own little world, completely unaware of the utter chaos currently going on in District 8...

Oof, sorry for the shortness :/