In The End (Filler Chapter)

Once again, a ChanLix moment filler chapter. This one might be a little shorter tho

Jooheon had agreed to lead Kihyun, Wonho and Shownu into District 8 to get Seungmin, Hyunjin and Changbin out of there, only agreeing to take Wonho along because they needed his sense of smell to sniff them out.

At about midday, Chan and Felix were sitting in their, for now, shared room, Felix sitting between Chan's outstretched legs with Chan's hands underneath Chan's oversized shirt the hybrid wore that exposed his left shoulder, rubbing Felix's currently flat stomach gently.

"This is nice" Felix hummed.

"Mhm" Chan mumbled as he kissed Felix's exposed shoulder.

"What should our child's name be?" Felix wonders.

Chan chuckled against his shoulder, breathing out a sigh.

"You're getting ahead of yourself babe. You don't even have a baby bump yet" Felix giggles at Chan's words.

"But still...I think, if it's a girl, Hyun-Jae, if it's a boy...Woojin" Felix says softly.

Chan nods, leaning his head away so he can rest his chin on Felix's shoulder. Chan didn't ask why, because he could kind of understand the reason for Felix picking those names.

"You know, we probably have to get married now" Felix giggled.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, we've only been together for maybe three weeks, calm down" Chan stuttered a little.

"I was only kidding Channie~ of course we'll wait a while before any marriage happens" Felix snickered softly.

The two were silent for a while after that, just enjoying each others presence, until Chan decided to speak again.

"If anything happened to you and our unborn child, I...I'd never forgive myself" Chan frowned, burying his face in Felix's neck.

"Chan, we're well protected here, don't worry. It's kind of killing me not to be in District 9 at the moment though" Felix sighed.

"Why?" Chan asked softly.

"Because they're our family. Before Minho and I were banished, even before we were kicked out, I felt like I was put in this kind of...pedestal, like I was above Minho somewhat just for being half demon" Felix frowned, "they didn't really treat me normally, and that's honestly all I wanted; was to be treated equally"

"You're a leader now though; you'll have the respect of those in District 9 because of that, and you certainly have Leo and Ravi's respect" Chan spoke softly, leaning his head back against the headboard.

"But Chan" Felix started shifting around so he was straddling Chan's hips, "I don't think I have the strength at the moment to be the leader of such a massive group of people. I don't know how you did it" Felix sighed, leaning his forehead against Chan's, "it's hard, and it's mentally exhausting. My mental state still isn't all that great, what with all this shit Lisa is causing"

"Lix, it'll all turn out good in the end. You're a strong leader; a leader we'll all remember, unlike me" Chan scoffed.

"Oh shut up, you're a great leader you dumbass" Felix chuckled.

A comfortable silence fell over them once again as Felix shuffled closer so his and Chan's chests were right up against each other.

"Sing for me?" Felix whispered.

"How should you know if I even can sing, hm?" Chan smirked.

Felix shrugged, "I have a feeling you can, so sing to me...please?" Felix pleads softly.

"Okay, okay, lemme think of something to sing then" Chan chuckles.

He wracks his brain for a song to sing, before one suddenly comes to mind. He's heard Ravi singing it a few times to himself and a couple of times with N near him, so he figured he may as well sing it too.

"In the end
As you fade into the night
Who will tell
The story of your life?

In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just, a shell?
I have fought
And with flesh and blood
I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my home for a moment of glory!

In the end
As you fade into the night
Who will tell
The story of your life?
And who will remember
Your last goodbye?
'Cause it's the end
And I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die"

"Is that it?" Felix pouted.

"Sorry babe, it's all I could remember" Chan huffed, smirking.

Felix leans his head away, rolling off of Chan so he was lying on his side beside the older male, feeling extremely tired from the hours of training earlier that day.

"Have a good rest baby" Chan leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Felix's forehead, before slipping out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Felix whined.

"I'm gonna go do some training of my own" Chan smiled, "I'll be back later I promise"

Even though all this bad shit was happening around them, even though they knew they were heading for a possible war, even though they knew their child would more that likely be born in the middle of said war...

In the end, it would all be okay

Aha, my inner emo jumped out WHOOPS. For the majority of you who had no fucking clue where those lyrics came from, they were from the sing called In The End by Black Veil Brides ^ω^

Sorry, this filler was short and crappy ;-;