The Flames Of War part 3

Okay, Imma just-*hides behind Captain America's shield* you can read now....

Chan and Daesung both continued to fight against BamBam as best they could. Something had happened to him, because he was a hell of alot stronger than before.

"What the fuck" Chan coughed as he was once again slammed into the ground.

Daesung was sat up against a tree, feeling too weak to push himself up. There were now several scratches on him, and they weren't healing.

Something was wrong...very wrong.

It was only when he coughed up black blood that he knew exactly what was wrong.

"Fuck...FUCK!" Daesung cursed, coughing and hacking up more disgusting black blood.

'No...no, no, no' Daesung thought to himself, tears cascading down his cheeks.

From not too far away, Taeyang and G-Dragon were fighting off several creatures and humans. From the corner of his eye, G-Dragon saw Daesung, and he grew extremely worried. G-Dragon fought his way out of the situation he and Taeyang were in, and in mere minutes there were bodies surrounding them.

G-Dragon ran over to Daesung, falling onto his knees beside the cat hybrid.

"Dae, what happened to you? What the-is that black blood!?" G-Dragon exclaimed.

"Ji-Yong, calm down, I-it's okay" Daesung stuttered, going into another coughing fit.

"Daesung, have you-" "been poisoned? Yeah" Daesung chuckled bitterly, "that fucking Ghoul...you have to warn Chan, about the claws. I think they've been dipped in poison or something" Daesung coughed and hacked up more of the black gloopy blood.

"Dae, we have to get you to a healer" G-Dragons voice cracked.

Daesung smiled sadly, shaking his head.

"I think it's too late now. Fast working poison I'm guessing" Daesung sounded extremely tired, but G-Dragon knew that it was because the cat hybrid was close to death.

"P-please, you can't die, n-not now" G-Dragon didn't even try to hold back his tears now.

"T-tell Felix...that I-I'm sorry about that one time...I didn't protect him...well enough and he got...captured" Daesung's head lolled to the side, and his breathing got slower.

A few short moments later, Daesung's heart was no longer beating. Now, G-Dragon realised who N saw in his vision. He didn't see Ravi dead...

He saw Daesung dead

:::

Chan fought, and he won. BamBam was currently bleeding out on the ground, dead. He didn't want to, but he had to. Chan dragged his body out of the way, intending to bury him in District 9 next to Yugyeom.

Chan then scanned the battlefield until his eyes landed on a knocked out Hyunjin who was just about to be torn apart by a Ghoul

"Fuck" Chan cursed, noticing that not too far away, there was Ravi,."Ravi!" Chan called out to the demon, pointing to the Ghoul who was about to rip Hyunjin to shreds.

Ravi glanced over, killed the creature he was currently fighting in a few seconds flat and ran over to the Ghoul, stopping him from getting to Hyunjin.

Chan ran over to Hyunjin, who was knocked out cold. He could smell Seokjin's scent, but the leader of District 8 was nowhere to be found. He picked Hyunjin up and headed towards District 9, Ravi walking in front of him to fight off the creatures and humans that wanted to kill them.

Once Chan was at the fence, he slipped through the opening, with Ravi directly behind him. He wandered into District 9, seeing Youngjae outside tending to an extremely wounded Taehyung.

"Why are you outside Youngjae?" Chan asked as he carefully lied Hyunjin down onto the ground.

"I couldn't tend to them in the medic tent, not with the babies in there" Youngjae huffed, "and since you're here, you can go see them, if you want"

"Uh, I don't think we'd have time to. Look" Ravi glanced over to the deadbolted fence gate, seeing a massive werewolf jump the fence along with 6 other slightly smaller werewolves and several other creatures.

"Fuck, that would be Jin-Young" Chan growled out, "leader of the creature District"

"What the fuck do we do!?" Ravi snapped, "several of them, only two of us!"

"You get the fuck out of the way, that's what" a voice spoke from behind them.

Chan recognised that voice. He spun around, a shocked expression on his face. Large horns protruding outside of the persons head, their eyes that unmistakable black and red combo, and the clothing the person wore when they had first arrived in District 9.

It was Felix.

"Felix, how the fuck-" "shut up and get out of the fucking way" Felix snarled.

"Nope, we're helping" Chan scoffed, "like hell I'm letting you take them on your own"

"Same here, and I'm guessing you too Jooheon?" Ravi glanced behind Felix, seeing Jooheon standing there.

"Sure, why not" Jooheon shrugged, smirking.

Chan turned back to face Jin-Young, his expression set in a snarl.

"Let's fight these fuckers then, together"

Well then, looks like there's gonna be another part to the battle XD after next chappie, it'll be the aftermath of the battle and then the epilogue UwU although, the aftermath might have two chapters, I'm not sure yet...who knows ╮(╯▽╰)╭ anyway, I hope you enjoyed hehe