Attitude

The music was loud and all your friends were there. It was four fave place to celebrate eating some hamburgers and drinking coke, or beer. But you rather be on coke, to be honest.

You got so many presents and so many people actually came to see you.
It was your 18th birthday party, you should be so happy, but Jimin wasn't there.

He texted you before saying he would be late but, honestly, how late?
it's been hours... people are leaving and he didn't come.

You sat alone, separated from the only few friends that remained dancing and drinking, took one beer and drank the whole bottle in once.

"Whoa that's a first" you can hear Jimin laughing as he approaches you.

"You're late..." your bored tone teases him.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. I had a hard time with my family again..." he sits close sighing.

"Yeah yeah..."you order another two beers gesturing to the barman.

"Where's my present?" You search around him.

"Me, of course!" He laughs.

"Jimin...that's not funny..! First you arrive super late now you don-!"

Jimin interrupts you by crashing his lips gently on your cheek as his arm goes around your waist bringing you close. You can smell his soft cologne and his shampoo. He take his time to make you fluster and collect yourself startled.

"That's my present.." he smirks.

"Happy bday, Y/N!" He raises the beer bottle the barman just brought.

You, still out of reactions, raise yours and cheers with him.

What the hell was that right now?