The Truth

You gulped nervously to his deep stare.
Jimin was now hovering you, his both hands on each side of your head and and his thighs blocking your hips to move.

"Get away!" You push his chest.

"I won't." Jimin grabs your wrists and lock them against the bed above your head.

"Why are you doing this?" You bounce your legs angry.

"SHUP UP!" He shouts and you startle shutting your eyes squeezed.

"LISTEN TO ME. CAMILLE IS MY MOM'S FRIEND, SHE LIVES ABOARD AND CAME TO SPEND THE WINTER BREAK WITH US." He finishes breathless staring at your scared face.

Both of you stay quiet, staring each other for some minutes.

"Wh-"

"Shut up" Jimin crashes his lips against yours.

You hesitate, trying to turn your face but he won't let you. He insists and you kiss him back, closing your eyes.

"Why you have to be so difficult to deal?" Jimin murmurs between the kiss.
However he doesn't let you even try to answer, his tongue slides in, rubbing against yours. Your body slowly melt.

Doesn't need much to make you surrender when it's Jimin's touch, but knowing he actually was being honest and Camille was no one to be worried about caused you to be extra relaxed.

But then, you remember he didn't come to the dinner and also didn't search you personally, only when you started to ignore him.

With a fast move you released your hands and pushed him away. You got up, leaving um sitting on the edge of the bed.

"And why you didn't come to the dinner?" You try to catch your breath, holding your towel that by now was undoing the wrap.

"I was afraid you would reject me." he gets up in a hurry, grabbing your arm and pulling you roughly against him. He covers your mouth with his plump lips once again, kissing you passionately.

You gasp between the kiss, running your fingers through his hair eagerly. He pushes you against the wall roughly and you moan low.

Your towel unwrap but doesnt fall since your bodies were glued against each other.

Jimin leave your lips, attacking your neck hungrily.

"Why you didn't come see me all these days?" You were breathless arching your neck so he could have full access.

"Had to help mom with her friend.."his breathless low voice against your back makes your core tingle.

"Jimi-"

"Talk to much..."He brings his lips back at yours, kissing you hungrily and you moan low between the kiss.

One arm slides around your waist, and his other hand grabs your nape hair, controlling the kiss intensity the way he wanted.

He drags you to the bed, kissing you deeply, you almost suffocate, in a good way.

Jimin throws you over the bed you close your eyes due the impact. Your towel falls somewhere on the floor.

"Jimin!" You shout surprised.

However he waste no time, he spreads your legs, shoving his head between your inner thighs.

"Oh my go-"You try to talk but Jimin  connects his lips to your core, french kissing it.

You arch your back, spreading yourself even more. Jimin spread your folds, throwing a long and strong lick from your dripping entrance to your clit. He warps his lips around it sucking and rubbing his tongue on it at same time.

You moan needy grabbing his hair, forcing his face against your core.
Jimin let go of your clit just to come back and flick his tongue over it extra fast.

"Fuck!" You whisper and your hips bucks up and down involuntarily.

Jimin insert two fingers inside you, pumping them fast while his tongue works nonstop.
You clench unstoppable around his fingers and your grip on his hair goes wild.

He stops.

You look down at him confused. His nose, lips and chin were drenched by your juices. He licks his lips and unbuckle his belt fast. You anticipate to have him, your core literally aches and you know it would only stop if he was inside you.

Jimin shoves his dick inside you without any hesitation.

He was rough

He was rough.
You were sensitive but wrapped around him needy. Your moans were loud and lewd.

Jimin kept thrusting roughly and deep, he placed his hand on your jaw, tracing your lips with his thumb. You welcomed him, sucking it.

He bit his lower lip and smirk dirty feeling your warm tongue around his thumb.

He brought his thumb out of your mouth, sliding it down between your breasts, then passing over your belly until it reached your folds

You shivered anticipating, you wanted his touch so much, your core were clenching tightly.

Jimin grabbed one of your legs, bending it over you, his thumb came in contact with your clit, driving you insane.

He rubbed you fast and with a perfect pressure, you could feel yourself tightening around his dick, which made the rubbing against your walls so much more stronger now.

You knew you were close and he also could see it.

The front door beeped.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

BIIIISHHH....