Sneaky

"Hm!" You try to speak but Jimin crashes his lips against yours.

Some steps approach the room again and you tense up completely. What if someone tries to come in, even that the door is locked, you'd have to open and then what? Paint Jimin with some invisible dye?

The steps stop right before your door, you can hear the knock and your whole body shiver in tension.

"Y/N..." It's your father.

"Yes, dad?" You try to sound fine, but you were actually being kissed by Jimin on your neck.

"Your mom asked me to bring something for you to eath before sleep..."He seems pretty calm.

"Thank you, one sec, dad!" You push Jimin away, threatening him with your gaze.

He smirks biting his lower lip, cynically arching one brow.

You push Jimin inside the bathroom and close the door. You fix your hair and clothes to unlock your bedroom door.

"here.."Your dad delivers you a plastic bag full of snacks.

"Whoa..." It was heavy.

"I don't know.." He chuckles.

"I guess your mom wants you to eat all of these, you know?"He shakes his head innocently laughing.

"That's a lot.." You laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah, probably not even two people can eat all of that.." He laughs.

"Totally not..."You shake your head.

"Well, but if it's Jimin, he can" Your father laughs.

Your whole body freezes but by his expression, he doesn't know anything. It's a fact that Jimin can eat a lot, especially snacks like this and that's why he was talking about him. Also, Jimin always has been part of the family, which explains how often they can talk about him.

You close the door, locking it once again. Jimin comes out of the bathroom shaking his head while he chuckles low.

"So...your family thinks I can eat a lot huh?" He sits on the bed. 

"Not a lie. You always eat all the food from the house..." You sit beside him.

"That's because they didn't see when I eat you out.." He smirks licking his lower lip.

"Shut up!"You cover your face.

"Why? You love it.." He comes closer.

"Ya...just eat your stuff..." You push him away and open the bag.

It was full of stuff Jimin liked, which got you alert.

"I think mom knows you're here..." You sigh.

"She does. Mom's always knows everything.." He nods.

"AIIISH..." you lay down exhausted.

"How am I explaining this to her??" You look at him.

"Don't explain..She knows already, so let it be..." He opens his favorite biscuit and bites it.

"You see...She loves me and probably doesn't see anything wrong with me...."He takes a brief pause looking at you.

"with you what?" You raise both brows.

"...having you a little." He smirks.

"Shut up.." You hit his arm.

"Oh..that hurts!" He covers the place you hit, being dramatic.

"Yeah yeah...." You snort.

Jimin takes his time eating, he ate basically everything that was inside the plastic bag.

"See, you eat a lot.." You get up shaking your head.

He scoffs, cleaning his hands.

"I guess they're sleeping already..."You lean close to your bedroom door to listen.

"Hm..." He comes close.

Jimin position himself before you and lean forward to place his ear against the door which causes his body to cage you between him and the wall.

Your heart skips a beat, somehow his soft scent makes you remember how rough he was with you some hours ago. Before he could notice, you inhale his hair scent. You shiver.

"I guess they are.." He faces you, whispering.

Jimin's lips were so close to yours, you could feel your body heating up and you hated it. Your eyes traveled from his eyes to his plump rosy lips, you just wanted to kiss them so bad. But you knew, if you started this now, he probably wouldn't be able to live today and that's a problem.

Also, you're still confused about what he said earlier, "have you"? 

"I am some kind of stress relieve now?"You thought you were just drifting in thoughts but you actually said it.

"What?"Jimin seemed so confused.

"Nevermind..." You sigh, lowering your head.

"I enjoy being with you..." He grabs your chin, raising your head.

"Do you?" You cynically arch your brows.

"I thought you were only enjoying to have me a little.." You tilt your head, leaning a little forward.

"I do enjoy having you a little..."His lips brush against yours.

"More than I should.."He pecks your lips.

"More than I like...."He bites your lower lip gently.

You take a deep breath. In fact, you didn't notice but your hands were already touching his arms and his arms were around your waist.

Jimin kissed you deeply, full of desire and tenderly, you've never tasted this before on his lips.

You welcomed him by enlacing your arms around his neck. His whole body answered to your moves, he tensed up and brought you even closer, gluing your bodies flat against each other.

Little by little, the traces of desire started to grow and both of you became eager. The kiss was intense and even that you always end up on giving in, this time you wanted even more to do it, however, he disconnected his lips from yours.

"I need to go..." He was breathless.

"Yes..."You whispered back, also breathless.