The morning after

You couldn't sleep.

Your heart was still beating fast, even that it's been hours since the whole thing happened, you still couldn't believe you had sex with him again and he was at this right moment sleeping by your side.

Some buzzing sound got your attention, it was your phone probably somewhere under you or on the floor.
Your eyes scanned the room and you could see it vibrating on the floor.

You reached there slowly and quietly, there was few messages, but there was one you got intrigued.

Camille sent you a text:
Already took the plane. I'll be there around 10 a.m! Yay!!

"Camille?" -you murmured confused.

"I don't remember knowing any Camille..." you frown and scratched the back of your head.

You try to unlock your phone and figure out who is Camille, but your digital is denied. You frown once again, clean your finger trying again.

Denied.

That's when you realize.

It was Jimin's phone.

You turn your head to him fast, but he is still sleeping like a baby.

Your heart starts to ache, tears starts to blur your vision.
"Who the fuck is Camille?" You question yourself.

You place his phone on the bed, picking your clothes fast, holding your tears so bad.
As soon as you're dressed, you check your pocket, finding your phone.

You leave the room silently, closing the door behind you.

When you dash out of the cabin, your tears starts to fall unstoppable. You felt so bad and used. It was like being someone's lover but worse, because you didn't know you were the second option.
You entered the car and got surprised by Jimin opening the cabin door. He looked confused.

"Where are you going at this time??" He spoke loud enough for you to hear.

He couldn't see your face too well to notice your tears. The sound of the car engine starting got him nervous.
He was barefoot and wearing only his cotton pants. He attempted to come close but you left the fast you could.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP THIS CAR!!" Jimin shout.

He ran after you, but the car disappear on the road, leaving him behind.