Weird

"Oh really?" You sit on a bench in the middle of your way home.

"I'm just gonna cry like this?.. It was just drunk sex!" You cutely hit your forehead.

"You don't even have to feel like trash... it's not like he fucked you and threw you away right?" You clean your tears, mad.

His voice echoes on your head shifting between "Husband","If you're pregnant,we'll take care of it", "Fuck!You feel so damn good", "It was a mistake....it's past".

"Aaaaaaaahhhh" you grab your hair with both hands desperately.

"That's it. I'm going crazy..." you leg go your hair and drop your arms down.

"Why you had to be so nice and then call us a mistake?" Your tears fall and your nose is so congested that it's almost impossible to understand what you're saying.

"I didn't want this to end this fast..." you clean your unstoppable tears.

It's been 2 months since that night happened. Best and worst birthday ever.
You and Jimin are fine...well, not really. That's what you try to shove down your throat when you look in the mirror.

The truth is that he got distant. He stopped searching you and you did the same. You don't really understand why but you feel like you bother, so you let him be, but never let him go. Deep inside your heart you still get something everytime you see him.

Today would be one of these days you get to see him, it's Christmas eve and your family always celebrates with his family, and obviously, like every year, he is attending to the dinner.

You worked hard to give soft waves to your hair, your makeup and found cute clothes.  You wanted him to have the best memory of you, since probably, you wouldn't see each other the whole year...because that's how your friendship became.

It was about time, the door bell rang and your heart started to beat faster. You took a deep breath and went down with you best smile.
By the middle of the stairs you could see his parents coming in with presents, wines and cookies.
His little sister came also.

So, counting it was:
His dad, his mom, his sister but...where's Jimin?

Your smile dropped when you realized he didn't come. Your steps became jaded and lazy as you see the door close behind his family.

Why?

That's all you can think.

The whole dinner lasted about 3 hours, but felt like a whole year for you. It was boring, jaded and annoying, just like your life is without Jimin.

"We have to go now, she's too young and should sleep earlier" Jimin's mom broke the silence, referring to the young girl, Jimin's sister.

They slowly left the house wishing merry Christmas and happy new year. You wished back and smiled, the most fake smile ever.

As always, your parents invited you to go for a walk on the park, like they always do every year, and obviously Jimin used to go with you all. But you  feel so sad that you refuse saying you're tired.

They leave the house and its annoying quiet, but nothing bothers more than your uneasy heart.
You reach your bedroom, laying on your bed trying to relax.

But the door bell rings few seconds after you lay down.
Stressed that you parents forgot something, you get downstairs fast and quite pissed.