The Cabin

The cold wind hitting your face was nothing compared to the whole mess your head was, you were, right now, driving your father's car to Jimin's cabin.

Your heart was beating so strong and so fast that it was difficult to breathe. Your hands were shaking more than when you took the pregnancy test, you realized this "I love you" was everything you wanted to hear for so long.

You tried, all these years to deny this, but in the end, you were just madly in love with him and almost arriving at his place with only one purpose: Solve this unsolved story.

FLASHBACK

You almost forgot how to breath when you read those messages. Jimin just said he loves you like that... and by his typing, you know he has been drinking.

You:
Where are you?

Jimin asshole:
The cabin... 

You:
Don't you dare to leave.

Jimin asshole:
Don't you dare to come here! It's late and dangerous to drive alone!

You:
I'm on my way.

END OF FLASHBACK

Your legs were shaking as well,  but you tried your best to stay calm. Your hand reached the door and knocked on it. Didn't even take one second and Jimin opened the door in a hurry.

 Didn't even take one second and Jimin opened the door in a hurry

"Oh god... you're crazy.." He stared at you incredulously, slightly shaking his head.

You had no reaction, he had reddened lips and smelled like wine confirming your deduction earlier when he texted you, also his hair was messy and his clothes were so comfy.

"Damn, come here..."He murmured holding you tight.

"Did something happened?" You murmured back hugging back.

"Many things happened but... I'm so-"

Jimin was cut by your lips that crashed over his lips. He hesitated a little but then brought you inside, closed the door and trapped you between his arms and the door. His lips never left yours.