Tension

It's been 10 minutes since you got the envelope with the result. You were sitting on the waiting room waiting Jimin to arrive because you had no braveness to open. Your mouth were dry and your hands shaking. Literally the most nervous you've ever been in your life.

Someone touched your shoulder gently and you startled looking who was. The middle aged woman that apparently working there was smiling to you.

"Miss, your husband is outside waiting for you." She spoke.

"Hus...band..?"you murmured.

Wasting no time to kill your curiosity you went out to check.
Jimin was inside his car that was parked in front of the building.

"Why did you say you're my husband?" You entered and put the sit belt.

"Oh, I thought it would sound weird to say I'm your friend, I'm picking you and you're maybe carrying my baby..." he laughed ironically.

"WHO IS CARRYING YO....ur baby?...shut up" you face palm.

Jimin laughed and turn the car, driving you to his apartment.

"Let's finish this..." he sighed and opened.

Jimin stared at the paper reading it slowly, then his eyes stared at you in a serious face.

"What?" You desperately asked him.

"You" he tried to speak and you cut him.

"FOR CHRIST SAKE JIMIN!"You got up yelling at him.

"YOURE NOT PREGNANT!...jesus, calm down" he gives you the paper.

You read carefully still trembling but there it was, a big fat NEGATIVE written on it. You sat back sighing relieved while you let the paper fall beside you on the couch.

"So..." he sat on the dinning chair looking at you.

"Feel better now?" He rushes his fingers through his hair, placing it back, revealing his forehead.

"No..how I would feel better when you"re so...YEAH IM BETTER! WOW SO much better!" You get up trying to cover the fact that you almost called him hot right there.

"Y/N" Jimin seems serious.

"Hm?" You answer him.

"I'm sorry about all of this. It was a mistake..." he takes a brief pause.

Somehow, when he says "mistake" it hurts you. You don't want to be a mistake. You enjoyed having that night with him and you know it won't happen again, but, calling it a mistake hurts, a lot.

"Well it's past now right?" Jimin get up smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah..past!"You do your best to smile back.

But deep inside you're broken, how can he just talk about it like this? So...coldly.

"Er.... I better head home now..." you place your hands inside the front pockets of your buttoned skirt.

"Sure..." Jimin comes close and both of you head to the door.

"Jimin..." you hesitate.

"Yeah?" He reaches forward to touch the door knob and  accidentally your faces get extremely close.

You stare his lips so close, the urge to kiss him grows on you, his cologne intoxicating you and get you to remember that night. Your hand slowly gets close to his shoulder.

"Y/N?" Jimin brings you back to the reality.

"Oh.. it's just....take care!" Since your hand was close to his shoulder, you tap it twice and fast.

You leave the apartment. Your heart aches with the word "mistake" echoing inside your head.

Something tickles your cheeks and you attempt to clean but you realized you were crying.