This Burning Desire

You never kissed anyone like this, it was so good it was painful.
Your heart felt like exploding and your mind became blank, you just wanted to feel him more and ease all the agony you've been passing through all these months without him.
His smell was a mix of his cologne and wine, this was driving you crazy.

"I missed you..." You whisper between the needy kiss.

"Me too..."Jimin melts frowning and connecting your lips again in a deep passionate kiss.

His hands slowly bring your coat away from your body, it was warm inside the cabin, but for sure, it was so much hotter between you two.

His lips traced down your jaw, biting and kissing it and his right hand held your cheek, supporting your ear between his thumb and index finger. You arched your back, gluing your bodies and giving him better access to your neck. Jimin went down to your neck, giving open-mouthed kisses, licking it and leaving some hickeys, your whole body shivered and you let out a shaky breath.

His left hand went under your shirt and grabbed the side of your waist, causing you to moan shyly.
Your fingers slid through his soft hair, pushing him against you, Jimin placed both hands behind your thighs and you got it.

You jumped wrapping your legs around his waist, he supported you by placing one arm under your butt and other on your nape grabbing your hair, he connected your lips again.

You didn't see much, but he took you to the darkened bedroom and lay you down, hovering you, your legs still wrapped around him as he pulls your shirt up and you help him by putting your arms up.

His hands travel down on your body, removing your skirt fast, you bounce your legs to get rid of it.

His lips leave a trace of kisses down your jaw and neck. Slowly he reaches your cleavage and you gasp, inhaling the lustful air of the room that now since your eyes got used to the dark, you can see Jimin's silhouette hovering you.

Your hands never leave his soft and messy hair, he keeps going down to your breasts, removing your bra gently. Jimin wraps his wet lips around your nipple, suckling and licking it tenderly.

Tired of keeping your voice low, you moan softly and arch your back, Jimin wraps his arms around you, placing his hands on your up and lower back, bringing you over him.

Jimin was completely naked and you only realized now, when his dick was pocking your clothed core. You clench as you feel his lips coming back up to your neck, leaving sloppy kisses all over. You scratch his back, sliding his nails up to his nape. 

His arm around your waist brings you even close, gluing your bodies flat against each other, which makes your core get slightly up as you arch your back. He brings his other hand over your buttcheek and squeezes it roughly, you bite your lower lip throwing your head up.

Jimin pulls your panties aside, forcing your core down on his tip, which is now easily entering you. Your were dripping by now and anticipating so much for the feeling of having him inside you.

As he keeps pushing in, your head drops down and face the sexiest expression you've ever seen in your life. Jimin frowns and lets out a deep moan, reaching deeper and deeper inside you.

 Jimin frowns and lets out a deep moan, reaching deeper and deeper inside you

I'm not okay...)  

 You moan loudly as you feel him completely inside you and grabbing his nape hair in despair.

Jimin feels you clenching around him and groan husky. He brings his dick slowly out of you, only to hammer it inside roughly. You melt around him for a second feeling him completely inside you again, but your core clenches involuntary, turning it a dangerous game for Jimin, that by now, can only think about fucking you senseless.

He lays you down in a fast move, his body hovers yours and he thrusts faster. His both hands cup your cheeks and he kisses you deeply, almost suffocating you in passion and desire.
His moans mix with yours between the kiss and you tighten around his dick, moving your hips to match his pace.

"Ah...fuck..." Jimin murmur frowning.

His hand sneaks between your bodies, finding your clit, which makes you buck your hips up and Jimin reaches even deeper inside you.

You disconnect your lips throwing your head up, forcing it against the bed. He rubs his finger up and down your clit fast, turning you into a moaning mess.

Jimin keeps hammering his dick on that perfect spot inside you, he knows you're loving it by your pleasure expressions and by how much you were clenching around him.
He smirks when you start to grab the sheets desperately and buck your hips up and down erratic.

But not for too long, your orgasm hit you and Jimin's expressions change drastically to a frowning one. You felt so tight around him that was impossible to hold.
He let out a deep, shaky and husky groan. With his eyes tightly closed, he tenses his whole body and his pace becomes erratic. Jimin half open his mouth, but no sound comes out due the deep pleasure. He shoots out his load.

"Merry Christmas" Jimin whispers against your forehead, kissing it, collapsing beside you right after.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
Thirsty hoes....

Ahahahahaha
GET READY TO SUFFER CAUSE IM NOT HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY....