Blood Test

It's s been 3 days since you left Jimin like that and despite of the fact he called you thousand times, you still can't face him. There's a huge mess happening inside your head.

"What if I actually always liked him?
Why is my heart beating so fast to remember his voice?
Why am I craving for his touch like this?
What if I'm PREGNANT?"

"That's what I've been trying to talk to you for days!" You hear Jimin's voice.

You jump startled thinking you went completely mad, your eyes seek the bedroom door and Jimin was right there, leaning on the door frame.

"How the hell?" You arch one brow.

"Your parents know me for more than 10 years already. You really thought you could hide forever?" Jimin enters your room and closes the door behind him.

"Get away or I'll scream and throw myself through the window." You stand on your bed and touch the curtain behind you threatening him.

But he knows you. And he knows you wouldn't jump.

"Cut it out and act like an adult for once in your life, Y/N!" Jimin crosses his arms and roll his eyes up

"I don't want to." You release the curtain and sit on the edge of your bed.

" You release the curtain and sit on the edge of your bed

"We must talk, now...just listen to me, okay?" Jimin tries his best to keep calm and patient but the truth is that he is pissed and just terrified as you.

You nod and look down, placing your hands on your thighs, nervously picking your fingers.
Jimin places his warm hands over yours, slowly interlacing your fingers as he knees before you.

"A mistake happened. Okay? A huge one. We're both drunk, we didn't think about our actions and it just happened." Jimin start.

"But for every action theres a reaction and we must take responsibility over this....right?" His smooth tone brought you to look at him.

"I know you're not ready for taking care of a baby now, me neither..." he takes a brief pause.

"Why are we even talking about babies? What the actual fuck Jimi ??" You shake your head avoiding his gaze.

"BUT...if there is baby, we'll take care of it together. " he ignores your questions and keep his sentence.

"So please, come with me. Let's do the blood test." Jimin finishes.