Strong Like A Demon

Joey said that he had to use the bathroom, so we're waiting for him, but it's been a long time. "Guys" Colleen said. "I need to talk to you." We all took a seat around her. "We're running out of time, and this box is the only thing we know of that can help us out. We have to open it" she said. "But to do that, we need 2 coins that had the same symbol on Joey's bag, which brought us to this hellhole in the first place."

"All of these bathroom breaks, like where are you going" Manny added. "And every time we ask him about this, he's super sketchy" Matt said. "I think it's time that we get some answers. Let's go find Joey." We exit the lounge and start looking for him. We finally find him standing in front of this creepy ass bridge and creepy ass church with a cemetery.

"Joey" Colleen said. "What are you doing over here?" He turned towards us. "That's where the Carnival Master is" he said and pointed to the church. "How do you know that the evil is coming from there" I ask. "Because I've been here before. I've helped the Society Against Evil before, and they asked for my help again, which is why you're all here" Joey said. "You know what" Nikita said. "This isn't helping any of us right now. Let's just get back to the map and see what we have to do next."

We turned around and came face to face with Calliope, who has the map in her hands. "Something has changed on the map" she said and showed it to us. On it there was a police station, and another carnival tent. "There's been police here the whole time" Matt asked. "You think you're stronger than me kid" I read from the map. "I'm stronger than 10 men. I'm strong like a demon. Come to the show and prove your strength."

"Step right up" a woman said. I look up to see this lady standing a few feet from us in front of a huge tent. "Are you all here to see the strongman" she asked. We all nodded. "Is he a nice strongman" Nikita asked. "You'll find out soon." She stepped aside and gestured to the tent. We all entered.

"Only the strongest of you can open the strongman's box. So we're going to have an arm wrestling match to determine who that is. Pair up and write your names on the board" the woman said.

I didn't know that we were actually going against someone, so when I find out that I'm going against Manny, I freak out. I thought that we would be working together, not working against each other.

The woman pulls out an arm wrestling table and Nikita and Matt step up to it. Matt wins and then it's Ro vs. Colleen. I thought that Colleen would win because she's tall, and Ro is like a midget, but Ro surprised me and beat Colleen. Joey and Safiya went next and Joey won. Then it was me vs. Manny.

"You've got this Yn" Matt said as I rolled up my sleeves. I took a deep breath and gripped Manny's hand. "Go" the woman said. I gripped the bar with my other hand and pushed Manny's hand in attempts to get his hand to touch the mat. But under all of that makeup, Manny is very strong. He pushed against my hand forcefully causing it to hit the mat. 

"Jesus. What are you hiding under those clothes" I ask Manny as I shake my hand to get rid of the pain that arose in my wrist. Next was Matt vs. Ro. Ro put up a good fight, but there was little she could do to win against Matt. Matt won and that meant he was in the finals. Then there was Manny against Joey. Manny won in like a second. So in the finals, it's Matt vs. Manny.

"Come on Matt" I say. Manny and Matt are both very strong guys. It was a fair match. They were fighting for a while, but Manny soon won. So since Manny won, he gets to open the box. Inside is a little pyramid base and a note. "The demon that lives inside this configuration has escaped and must be locked back inside to cleanse the artifact. The missing pieces must be restored to the cube to seal it."

"Hold on" Joey said. "If that's the artifact, then we just released the strongman." Suddenly, there was a roar and a huge man entered the tent with a woman at his side. The man had a regular sized arm, and then a huge one that looked scaly. "You think you're stronger than me" he asked.