Twin Dolls

Yn's POV

We were all sitting in Fat Man Slims drinking alcohol. I was usually not one to drink, but I really needed it. My best friend just died and there was nothing that I could do about it. "Matt was one of our last hopes, and now he is dead because of Joey" Colleen said. "Me? Blame Manny. He's the one that killed him" Joey said. "It's because I'm the strongest bitch here" Manny said.

I held my glass up to my lips and downed another shot of whiskey. "No one misses him more than me" I say. "I should just stay here the rest of the night and drink my sorrows away. The likelihood of me getting out of here is getting lower and lower." "You survived this once" Joey reminded me. "So who says that you can't do it again. Now we're going to find the next coin" Joey said.

"Something has changed on the map" Calliope said and placed the map on our table. "There will be blood on all of your hands. The price of being a hero in this town of horrors" Safiya read. "The Doll Maker's shop" I say and point to a building on the map. "That's new." "I hate dolls" Ro said. "They're creepy." "The doll maker's children have changed. They want to spin in circles, but keep fighting over which horse to ride. Maybe you can help" Joey read.

"Let's go to the merry go round" Nikita said. "That has to be the place." We all left Fat Man Slims and headed to the merry go round. When we get to it, we see a box and a big button. "Should I press it" Nikita asked. We all looked at each other before nodding. Nikita pushed the button and the merry go round started up. That caused the box to open. Inside was a doll head and a note.

"The Night Killer's doll is split in 2, the body and the head. To begin cleansing the doll, you must first find the body and reconnect the head. But be careful! The Doll Maker's children were corrupted by the artifact" Safiya read. "Where is the body though" Joey asked. "I'm thinking the Doll Maker's shop" Nikita said. "That's the only place that comes to mind."

At the Doll Maker's shop, we see all of these tiny feet on the ground, and they seem to be making a trail. So we do the logical thing at follow it. While following the feet, Colleen spots a key on one of them. And that's when we appear at a warehouse that has a lock on it.

This warehouse looks really sketchy especially since it's dark outside. And I'm telling myself not to go in there because in most horror movies, when people go into sketchy buildings, they either don't come back out, or come out but have changed based on what they saw. And I didn't want that to happen to me. Then we're walking inside.

The warehouse was even creepier on the inside. There were doll parts laying everywhere, jars filled with I don't know what, and it just looked like a torture chamber. "Here's the body" Joey said and pointed to a glass case. "What is this" Ro asked and held up a journal. She opened it up and there were journal entries inside.

"I didn't know what the Carnival Master had given me. It's no ordinary doll. I discovered it's made from the skin of a serial killer known as the Night Killer. I couldn't fathom the things he did to people. I locked the case with each act. Only a sick and twisted mind will be able to open it. And they'll deserve what they find" Manny read aloud.

"There are clues in front of every doll, and by the looks of it, I think we have to torture these dolls" Safiya said. "Who wants to do the first one" Nikita asked. Colleen stepped forwards. I looked down at the clue and began to read it. "The bad ones he sent to the bottom of the lake." Colleen tied a 2nd bag of coins to the doll's foot and then put it in the fish bowl full of water. The doll sank and one of the locks opened. We moved onto the next doll.