1

OFF THE COAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS / PACIFIC OCEAN; DECEMBER 7th, 2015 11:57 PM

Sounds of thunder erupt from the clouds of the heavens as the gods battle bringing it's hellish sounds on to the surface world of the humans. Lightning strikes the ocean's surface as the gods strike each other with every punch they take another lightning strike appears. The ocean waves are giants having the potential to smash and destroy battleships with it's size and power.

The rain showers the ocean as the wind blows a idiotic fishing boat putting them in the middle of the HURRICANE. "HOLD ON!" A crew man yells as the fishing boat rocks back and forth trying to stay afloat on the humongous waves. The bow of the boat crashes down into a wave as the water splashes everywhere on the deck.

"Captain, we won't make it pass this hurricane anytime soon." John, a young handsome toned and tan man, the Captain's nephew walks into the bridge seeing his Captain worried about the mission and putting his crew members on the line to stay alive. His dull brown eyes see the angry ocean as he brushes his light brown hair with highlights of blonde from the sun and salt water back. "We're stuck here, we haven't moved from this spot, the winds are going in circles. I've never seen anything like this before uncle." John says as he closes the door to the bridge.

"I can't go back empty handed John, you know what will happen to us." The Captain speaks up nervous about going back to Oahu with no game. The mission was to fish, until they got stuck in the hurricane. "I made sure I checked the weather, this shouldn't even be happening." He says as he looks out through the window seeing the storm he's caught his entire crew in. The weather promised him to be simple and calm, this is nothing close to it.

"The crew could get wiped out by the waves, I'm letting them come in and lock everything up until this storm settles itself out. It's too dangerous." John says and walks out of the bridge being the bigger man as he's always had the leader instinct in him. John walks down a ladder to find some of his crew on the main deck dropping a huge load of fish trapped in the net on to the deck floor.

"We need to head back! It's too dangerous!" John shouts trying to grab the attention of his crew to come back in through the loud storm. As John shouts some of his crew members ignore him and stare at the fish trapped in the net as the net begins to move weirdly.

"We caught a big one!" One of his crew says and quickly runs to the net and cuts open the net excited to find his catch. The net is ripped open and falls to the floor as plenty of fish do. As the fish begin to jump around everywhere, a body slowly rises from the pile of caught fish. "What the hell?" The man says confused as he stares at the dull grey skinned creature with bright white hair, and bright blue eyes. The creature looks human, with it's facial structure a bit higher and gills around it's neck. The creature growls lowly as it rises it's webbed claws as it stares at the humans observing them to see if they're a threat.

"You think it speaks?" One of the other crew members asks as they gather around the creature completely forgetting that they are in a storm. They observe the creature they caught and as they do, it's dull grey skin emits a blue light in it's veins as it runs throughout itself.

The creature begins to create a noise, this strange yet beautiful humming that captures everyone's attention. Thunder and lightning go off but the humans are captured by the song of the creature. The humans block out the noises of the thunder, the waves, and the rain as the song is the only thing that they can hear. They hear the sounds of dolphins and whales singing as the creature begins to slowly rise again from the ground revealing it's tail with small spikes around it.

"What is it?" John says confused to the crew wanting the same answer that they want. The crew that opened the net freeing the creature is infatuated with the creature and gets close to the creature laying his hands on it. The creature lays it's webbed hands on the man's face caressing the man's face with it's sharp nails.