15

EICHEN HOUSE
Cy

I stand in the shower fully naked as the hot tap water touches my skin. Steam rises from my skin, and I cause the entire public shower room to be steamy. It's not salt water, but it'll do. My dry skin absorbs all the water, and I become hydrated from it all. I continue to soak myself up as I want to be here all day, being in that cell is exhausting and torture.

"Let's go Siren!" I hear one of the guards yell at me and I look around observing the other creatures as they're dangerous themselves with the right weapons. I ignore the guard continuing on with my shower until I hear him get frustrated. "Now!" He shouts and I ignore him once again.

"I wouldn't ignore them pretty boy." One of the creatures tells me and I ignore him as well brushing my hands through my white long hair. The steam in the air thickens and I breathe gently, staying calm as I focus on the water soaking on my skin. "Just listen to the guy." The creature tries to convince me so that I can stay out of trouble but no one here knows what I'm capable of doing. I look at the creature and stare deep into his eyes planting my seed into his mind. I begin humming loudly controlling all the creatures that can hear my song and soak water on my face.

"That's it

"That's it." The guard shouts once again and whips out his electric baton. He walks into the showers turning the baton on. He walks towards me grabbing on to my shoulder, and he's quickly yanked off me. I stay in the shower as the other creatures stare at the creature throw the guard against the wall, and smash the guard's head into the wall.

The other creatures take this action as a sign of riot and I let them do so, as I stay in the shower. The creatures run out wildly and begin rioting through the asylum. A minute passes as I continue to shower, and I hear the alarms go off as the lights turn to red signaling that it's a prison riot.

I turn the shower off taking my queue and walk out of the shower room naked. I grab the Eichen House jumpsuit and slide it on as I walk through the hallways seeing blood splattered everywhere on the walls, and the human guards dead on the floor. I continuing humming my song as I walk through the halls and then see a guard stand in front of me ready to attack me and I command one of the creatures to knock out the guard.

The guard falls to the ground and he gets back up, but as he does I grab on to his head. I press my hands against the temple of his head and he grunts trying to get free from my inhuman strength. "Sshh." I quiet him down and I begin to boil the blood in his head, giving him a deadly migraine. His eyes, nose and ears begin to bleed and he screams loudly as he drops to the floor dead.

I stare at the creature as he's covered with rocky skin. I get an idea and he watches me, I control him to walk in front of me to be my bullet shield and he does so. The entire Eichen House has been flipped upside down, as it's in complete chaos. Fires start everywhere, and guards lay on the floor dead with some creatures that couldn't protect themselves.

I walk over the puddles of blood as I spot the exit out of Eichen in front of me. Someone shoots at the rocky creature, and the creature dies as it takes the bullet for me. I manipulate the blood on the floor and shoot a shard of blood at the guard. The guard falls to the ground and I walk right out of the prison seeing that it's dark outside.

I stare at the sky seeing the full moon not knowing where to go. I hear the screech of tires in front of me and I look back down, and see a black camero stop in front of me just in time. The window rolls down as it's Derek and I smile at him as he's done what he's been told without my command. He did it because he wanted to, and I of course had no part in it.

"How was it

"How was it." He asks as I walk into his car, sitting in the passenger seat and he stares at me obeying me without me in his pretty head. "I never liked getting my hands dirty." I tell him and I feel the presence of my brother's power being used from a far, and it's toxic. I hear his call for me that only I can hear and know where I have to be. "I think it's time for a family reunion." I tell Derek and Derek takes the command already knowing where to go.

"Your brother?" He asks me and I ignore him while starring out the window focusing on the Siren call. I focus hard on the tone of Lyn's song, and realize that his frequency is off. I begin to feel Lyn's power, but it's not as strong as it used to be. He's dying. Derek presses on the gas and we quickly get on the road.