25

2 YEARS LATER

PACIFIC OCEAN, OFF THE COAST OF BEACON HILLS

It was a stormy night with rain pouring down all over Beacon Hills. The waves were humongous, yet a trawler boat could be found in the center of it all with a curious werewolf inside.

Isaac Lahey stands inside of the boat as he continues to sail in the strong storm all on his own. "I don't see them!" He shouts into a radio as he looks through his binoculars scanning over the ocean and its rough waves.

"What do you mean you don't see them?" A man with a Serbian accent shouts back at Isaac and Isaac continues to scan the ocean and finds a speeder boat with a half naked girl and Theo rising into it. The half naked girl carries two barrels into the speeder boat and Theo gasps in confusion.

"She's got the barrels. How the hell did she find them?"

"She has the barrels? How many" The Serbian responds wanting to know more as Isaac continues to spy on Theo and the half naked girl on the speed boat.

Isaac's alarm goes off signaling that the waves are too rough, which compromises himself. "Damn!" Isaac panics and turns off the alarm. He looks back out through his binoculars and sees the half naked girl and Theo stare directly at him as they notice him.

"Isaac? What are you seeing? Isaac?" The Serbian man shouts through the radio trying to get Isaac's attention as he begins to panic more knowing he's in deep trouble now.

"Screw this, I'm out!" Isaac shouts back at the radio trying to start the engine to the boat.

"We're paying you for answers Isaac!" The Serbian man shouts at Isaac as Isaac has had enough. His life was worth more than the money he was being given.

Isaac continues to try to start the engine to the boat but the engine spits and completely shuts off. He begins to hear thumping and creaking on the boat and begins to panic as he knows someone is on now. Isaac looks around the boat in the dark until he sees the same half naked lady walk into the bridge and kick him in his face.

She hisses and Isaac goes in to try to use his claws as defense but she counters his attack being faster than a werewolf. Isaac grunts as he's being beaten up by the siren and the siren grabs on to his neck as she raises him to the air. She then drops Isaac to the ground and he gets back up on to his knees in confusion.

"Filthy sirens." Isaac grunts as his last words until the siren presses her fingers into his eyes, manipulating the blood in his body to boil and bleed it out from his eyes. As his blood boils in his body, she's able to cook up his brain along with it rendering him dead.

____________________

BEACON HILLS BEACH

In the morning, Sherriff Deputy Parrish and Sheriff Stilinski discover a trawler washed up on shore with the body of Isaac Lahey crucified on the front of the trawler with his eyes missing. Both of the gentlemen stare at the body in confusion knowing that they can't involve themselves, not anymore.

Beacon Hills isn't the place that it used to be. What was once a supernatural safe haven, is now a hell on Earth. A void of destruction, pain, and corruption. Beacon Hills is ruled now by a power from the underwater world. Nothing is done without the approval of the underwater leader and those that cross will be crossed out. Isaac Lahey seemed to be the man that seemed to cross that line.

"Is that Isaac Lahey?" Parrish asks his Sheriff.

"Yeah, looks like it." Sheriff Stilinski responds back not wanting to give it anymore attention.

"I'll radio for forensic services. Get Doc Keeble down there-"

"You'll do no such thing." Stilinksi responds back with fear in his tone. Parrish could smell the fear from miles away stanching off of him. Ever since the power and balance of the town shifted, nothing was the same and everyone had changed. What was once a good man, was now poisoned by corruption and fear. The things that were happening in this town now were out of their control. No humans could stop what was going on.

"The trawler was empty. Isaac Lahey must've fallen overboard in the sea. Go back into town and see if you can get the coast guard a search team out here for him." Stilinski commands his Deputy, as Parrish tries to avoid trouble with his boss. Parrish wanted things to change, everyone had lost their way, and they both knew that if either of them were to speak up they'd end up like Isaac.

Parrish leaves heading back, while Sheriff Stilinski makes a phone call to a friend.

Soon enough, a truck parks in the parking lot behind him as he stands over a body with a blue blanket over him. Stilinski turns around towards the truck seeing Liam Dunbar, the newest Alpha in Beacon Hills, walk down towards him on the beach confused at the blanketed body and one of his fellow trawlers.

Stilinski lifted the blanket showing Isaac's bloody and violated face. "Isaac Lahey. Eyes and tongue pulled out. You know anything about this?" Stilinski knew who did this, but he didn't care to put names on to crimes anymore.

"I do now." Liam responds nervously. "What are you gonna do?" Liam asks Stilinski and Stilinski looks at Liam with a serious face.

"Me?" Stilinski says rhetorically. "Nothing. He's one of your betas. Your problem. But don't let it become my problem." Sheriff Stilinski responds to Liam wanting to stay out of the problems in this town. It was better to not be involved and pretend to not see the things that were happening. Avoiding them wouldn't solve the problem for Stilinski and his deputies, but it sure did keep them alive.

In the noon, Liam and one of his lackeys, Ezio, are able to dump Isaac's body into the ocean. "What the hell was he doing out there Ezio?" Liam asks one of the rogue sirens knowing he might be able to sense something but Ezio doesn't. 

"I don't know." Ezio responds sensing the fear and betrayal coming from Liam's worry and doubt. Something was wrong, and Isaac knew he would die to get whatever he was searching for through the sirens. Everyone knew not to mess with the sirens unless you had a death wish.