20

CRUISE AUCTION
3rd Person

The two sirens continue battling it out with their ancient daggers. Their battle takes them outside to the deck where Cy is able to give Lyn some cuts as Cy has always been the more faster one between the two of them. Cy knocks Lyn's shard off his hand, and kicks Lyn in the knee and kicks him then to the ground. Lyn trips almost falling over the edge of the boat into the ocean.

"Give up." Cy commands Lyn as Cy aims his blade at Lyn wanting to hear his mercy before he killed him. To avenge all his brothers and sisters, Lyn has to die or else this would be all for nothing.

"Can we talk about this? Please brother! I am so sorry-!" Lyn begins to beg and Cy chuckles.

"Enough!" Cy's voice echos into a powerful shout putting fear into Lyn. Cy's anger takes over him, and he loses control of some of his form causing him to shift slightly into a half siren and half human. Cy's skin turns pale and white, while his eyes shift more upward as they gleam a bright blue. "I've lost everything!" Cy shouts once more at his brother as he begins to walk closer to him.

"Please! Look past this! We can start again! We can rule the surface world like we dreamed of ages ago!" Lyn begs once more trying to influence Cy of his corrupt dream. "Do you remember when we looked to the stars on the island and dreamed of getting our revenge on the humans? Do you remember that?"

"Yes." Cy remembers it knowing the deep pain he felt when his village had banished him to die. He wanted to kill them all, but killing them didn't take away the pain. It made him darker. "But I'm not that person anymore." Cy begins to shift back into his human form as he calms down knowing the truth. Killing Lyn won't bring back his people, and it certainly won't bring back Oliver. It won't bring him back the time of hiding and grief he had suffered.

"Then what are you?" Lyn questioned Cy's identity and for the first time Cy knew what he truly was. He always knew who he was.

"The one and the only all powerful Siren." Cy announced himself, coming out of his shell.

"Then Siren, tell me how you plan to save your human friend and stop me at the same time." Lyn says in a mysterious tone, as he looks behind Cy to see Derek holding Stiles all tied up. "There's only one choice Cy. Maybe you can show me how you play hero now." Lyn mocks Cy and Stiles tries to speak but is muffled with a gag in his mouth.

Derek doesn't bluff and quickly throws Stiles over the boat. Stiles' body drops more than 200 ft off the boat and Cy throws his blade at Lyn's shoulder. Lyn screams, and Cy looks at Derek dismantling him from Lyn's control and letting him free. Cy throws himself over the boat and dives into the cold water.

As Cy dives into the water, he shifts quickly into his full siren form. His body morphs violently, transforming him into the predator and animal he truly is. Cy dives deep into the dark ocean, seeing Stiles' body go deeper into the water as he has drowned already.

Cy swims fast towards Stiles, snagging his body and bringing him up to the surface immediately. Stiles' doesn't breathe remaining still drowned, and Cy doesn't hear a heartbeat either. Cy can't sense any thoughts happening in Stiles' mind rendering him dead.

Cy lays Stiles' body on the docks and begins to do CPR trying to get water out of Stiles' body but nothing happens. "C'mon!" Cy shouts trying again and again until he gives up. "Not again." Cy gets upset about losing somebody that cared for him once again, but this time he can save him.

Cy digs through the bag of shards that Stiles had on him. He finds a sharp shard and slices a deep cut in his hand with the shard. Cy bleeds out immediately and drips the blood on to Stiles' lips. He then presses his bloody hand on to Stiles' lips, transferring the virus of the Siren to him. As the blood drips into Stiles' mouth, his tongue tastes the blood immediately awakening his body and bringing his soul back to his body.

Cy feels nothing else happen and Cy begins to get upset and slightly cries. Cy begins to remember a song from a sailor long ago that always comforted him. "My heart is pierced by cupid." Cy sings out with a slight break in his voice. "I disdain all glittering gold... There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold..."

Cy begins to feel the slight tug of Stiles' drinking from Cy's hand and removes it from his lips. Stiles opens his eyes widely, and breathes sharply being reborn. His eyes glow bright blue and Cy sees his new creation lay in front of him.

Stiles goes back to sleep, heading into a deep coma. Cy begins to hear police sirens from nearby and sheriff men shouting. Cy is trapped on the docks and has no way out... but he does. He looks behind him seeing the water and takes an escape with his shards.

Cy dives into the salt water quickly as the sheriffs approach Stiles. Cy swims far and deep, and makes sure he's a safe distance away from Stiles where he rises from the surface to watch.

"Stiles?!" Cy hears shouting from what looks to be his father. His father drops down to the ground crying over his son's sleeping body. "God! Stiles!" His father shouts in fear as his father looks around everywhere to find any clues to what had happened to him. "Get me a blanket!... You're going to be fine Stiles." His father shouts at his crew and brushes his fingers through Stiles' wet hair.

His father and Stiles are left alone, and he looks around into the ocean. Cy hides in the dark spots of the ocean peeking out slightly. Cy dives back into the water and swims towards the edge of the dock where they're at. His father looks into the water, seeing movement. Cy floats up slowly taking out a shard from the bag and hands it to him.

"What are you? What is this?" His father asks Cy so many questions and Cy looks at Stiles' sleeping body once more. Cy lays his webbed hand on his forehead and plants a sweet dream.

A dream where Stiles and his mother are together

A dream where Stiles and his mother are together. At her parent's home in the East Coast, right on the beach, where Stiles is simply a joyful child. They swing together on the hammock on their porch as it's the most beautiful breezy day. His mother reads him a tale of a beautiful mermaid princess who'd risk it all for a human.

He's safe now.

Cy backs away from the father and Stiles, and dives back into the ocean disappearing.