14

LYN ANDERSON'S HOUSE PARTY
Stiles Stilinski

Lydia, Liam and I walk into the house party together as we see everyone drinking out of red solo cups, dancing, and making out excessively with each other. "Where's Lyn?" Lydia asks outloud and everyone ignores her and I find it weird as Lydia was the throne of the school, and now she's like us, an outcast. We walk through the giant house not finding him until I hear a loud joyful scream, and people jumping around the pool as they cheer on Lyn's name.

"In the back." I tell them as we make our way to the backyard to see Lyn and more of the people from our school shouting like animals as they cheer on Lyn. Lyn stands on the edge of the pool, across from us as everyone chats with him. He's irresistible, and everyone wants to be with him. Lyn smiles with his perfect straight teeth and he's perfect in every single way, I should've known.

"There he is." Liam says softly as we watch Lyn talk to a bunch of the girls as he flirts with them, charming them on. "What's the plan?" Liam asks me as Scott isn't around to lead, and it's better that way. Because there is no plan.

"Lyn!" I shout loudly and as I do, my voice echoes throughout the entire backyard as the party goes silent. Everyone stares at the three of us outcasts with disgust, not knowing why we're here and who would ever invite us to such a party.

Lyn turns his head towards us slowly with absolute disgust, and I feel him in my mind as he knows that I know about him. The three of us all know about him now, and we are going to put him away with Cy.

The entire party freezes, as they all stand still in the positions they're in not budging a single movement. "He told you." Lyn says with a smirk and hearing his voice gives me chills, as it's the first time I've ever spoke to him and it's intimidating.

"Yeah, and we're going to put you away unless you can help us." I tell Lyn and Lyn chuckles as he obviously seems like he has no business wanting to help us. He's a siren, just like Cy. Even worst. He's the one who made Cy the way he is, I can't even imagine how worst Lyn can be.

"I'm not going to help you." Lyn says seriously. "In fact, you're going to help me because if you don't I will kill everyone in this house." Lyn says and I look at him confused not knowing where he's going with it.

"You're bluffing. You know a massacre like this would go public, and you don't want to go public." Liam says reading Lyn better than I do, but he's wrong about that. Lyn has survived for hundred of years, and I'm sure he knows how he can get away with anything.

Lyn takes Liam's comment offensively and looks at one of the Sophomores from school. The sophomore boy quickly throws himself into the pool and doesn't come back up. I begin to see bubbles and splash in the water and Lyn looks at Liam with a serious stare.

"Stop!" I shout and Lyn doesn't, going to prove his point to us that he isn't bluffing. Liam quickly jumps into the pool rescuing the sophomore, and lays his body out on the pool. Lyn walks towards us examining every single teenager in the house party like a prize.

"How long do you think it would take for all of them to kill each other? My guess is 5 minutes." Lyn says as he's a complete sadistic psychopath. "All the blood and meat." He moans lightly as he caresses one of the senior boy's jaws.

"What do you want?" I ask seriously as he stands in front of me.

"I want my brother." Lyn speaks about Cy and I wouldn't know why he would want him. I thought they hated each other. "Cy has something that I want. You bring him to me, and you save fifty teenagers. Get going, I'm not patient." Lyn commands us and we quickly make a run for it as we jump into my jeep, and head to Eichen House.