12

EICHEN HOUSE; Present Day
Cy

"So here I am telling my sob story to the man I used to loved." I speak up starring at Stiles though the window as he continues to stare back at me. He's stayed for this entire story and I'm impressed to say the least. No one has ever heard my story, no one has ever cared to even hear it either.

"What do you mean... Loved?" He asks confused raising an eyebrow not sure if he heard me right. I chuckle lightly as this is part of my origin that divided me and my brother from each other. I turn away from Stiles as I'm done telling my stories and he knows what he needs to know now. "Cy." He says in a deep voice wanting me to tell him more and I will, because he's the only person who's ever TRULY listened to me.

"A couple centuries after Lyn turned us into Satan's sea worshippers we found ourselves in the Caribbeans. I want to say maybe during the middle 1700s." I walk back to the glass window and stand in front of him giving him another story.

"During the pirates." He speaks up and I nod at him as he knows his history. Stiles presses his hand against the glass window signaling that he wants to adventure to the memory and I'm shocked by his trust in me. If I wanted to, I could use this chance to siren him and escape from here. "I want to see." I press my hands against his hands on the glass and I close my eyes transporting him to the memory.

" I press my hands against his hands on the glass and I close my eyes transporting him to the memory

Caribbean Island; Mid 1700s
Stiles

I open my eyes to find myself standing next to Lyn on the deck of a pirate ship in sea. I look around and see the view of all the tropical islands and the bright teal blue sea. I see more than a dozen men walk around the pirate ship with dirty, torn apart pirate clothing wear and I begin to figure out where I am.

"Over there." Cy says as he looks out into the distance of the helm of a man who looks just like me with longer hair, and a dirtier and masculine look. I look closely at my lookalike and notice he's wearing more royal clothing as if he's the captain of the ship.
"It's me. Why can't I remember this?"

"Because it isn't you. Not necessarily." Cy says and walks in front of me guiding me around the boat, or his memory as we make our way up to the helm to join my lookalike. We stand behind my lookalike as Cy stares at him and I watch my lookalike shout and yell phrases that I can't comprehend.

As we continue to watch my lookalike navigate the seas and command his men, the boat stops. We follow the captain of the ship walk down towards the deck and as he does, a beautiful human rises from the sea and climbs on board half naked, only wearing black pants.

"There I am." Cy says as the human reveals himself to be Cy with a silver crown around his forehead signifying his royalty as king.