17

THE BAY
3rd Person

The siren and the two wolves walk by the bay heading into an abandoned office building. Lyn controls Derek to lead them to the vault as Peter and him follow from behind. Derek continues to walk forward, leading them directly to the vault.

"An office building?" Lyn questioned the choice of secrecy to hide his item and many other items. Peter ignores wanting to see what is in the vault as well, hoping there's something powerful to use against anyone that comes across him.

As they walk through the building, they head deep into the basement. Derek walks up to a blank grey wall and pauses staring at it and Lyn and Peter pause from behind. Peter tilts his head doubting Derek and Lyn shows no reaction. "What the hell?" Peter says angry going to slash Derek until Lyn puts his arm in front of him. Peter stops and they both stare at Derek as Derek wipes his hand on the wall, removing a layer of dust off the wall. The wall reveals itself to be something ancient, with symbols Peter doesn't recognize.

Lyn stares at the wall recognizing the symbols as it was used for the ancient werewolves when they were god-like. When all the mythical creatures were treated like gods instead of filth and rot as they are now by humans. Time has changed and Lyn knows that the hard way. All that Lyn wants is to change the roles, and cause chaos among the humans.

Derek sliced his palms, and pressed it against the wall. The wall began to make noises, as if gears were turning for the first time in centuries. The wall lifts from the ground and reveals a room full of trophies and objects. Gold and diamonds glimmer while Lyn and Peter gasp lightly together being surprised by the amount of things that hide in the Hale vault.

They all walk in and Lyn can sense where the relic is at. He's drawn to it as it calls out to him and finds it hiding in a giant tall shelf. He opens one of the drawers, seeing only a part of the relic but it's enough to even cause some type of chaos.

"You find it?" Peter asks as he sneaks up from behind watching Lyn pick up a shard of the relic. The shard has the Ancient Greek symbols written all over it, with a part of a mermaid's tail drawn on to it.

"Only a piece." Lyn says as he holds the relic feeling its power flow through him.

"What's it supposed to be and where's the rest of it?" Peter gets curious and Lyn gets bothered by Peter's nosiness. Lyn knows exactly what it is, but telling Peter would mean he would have to kill him.

Lyn chuckles lightly making a small smile and stares at Peter feeling powerful than ever. "A horn to bring the end of times to the surface world." Lyn responds explaining it to Peter. "Centuries ago, my brother destroyed it as a peace offering to the humans. The humans then scattered the pieces around the world in hopes that Cy or I would never find it."

"Then they betrayed you." Peter says sounding confident in that claim and Lyn creates an evil smirk.

"Something like that." Lyn says and walks away from Peter, and towards Derek thinking of more use for him. Peter gets confused by Lyn's statement and tilts his head not knowing what Lyn really means.

"What do you mean?" Peter turns around facing Lyn.

"Perhaps Cy never told you..." Lyn says and walks slowly back to Peter. "The real reason why me and Cy are the only sirens is because of me. Therefore... I can't be trusted." Lyn tells Peter and Peter is still left confused until he suddenly feels a sharp penetration in his back. Peter turns around quickly spotting what seems to be another Lyn as he holds on to the shard covered in blood.

Lyn chuckles as he's played mind tricks on Peter and quickly slashes Peter's throat ending his pain fast. Some blood gets on Lyn's face and Lyn wipes the blood towards his mouth and tastes it sensing all the sins, fury, rage, and violence in Peter's blood. Peter's body falls to the floor and bleeds out all over as he's doomed to hell.