01

She was a mystery of sorts to the small town of Derry. Walking down the school halls,long brown almost black hair swayed perfectly with her hips. Her lips plump with a light reddish pink tint to them.
   Her skin looked like it was made of porcelain, and many thought it had felt like silk. Or so they assumed. Iris Milan was never one to hang with a specific clique, or people in general.
   Johnathan, her brother completely opposite of the short porcelain like girl.
  Outgoing, smart, charming, characteristics of the eldest Milan children.
  Iris kept to herself, many thought she was just an introvert. Many thought she was narcissist and a bitch due to her not associating with other students
   None of them actually knowing much about the girl. She didn't show interest in anything about Derry, not that many people did.
   She was never targeted by The Bowers Gang, which came as shock to many students, seeing how much of an easy target she was.
  They believed it was because of her brother but, people didn't actually know about Iris and what she was capable of.

   No one knew what happened when she went home behind closed doors. It was all a facade, and act. No one knew the secret known as Iris Milan.
And she planned on keeping it that way until she could leave the god forsaken town.

"Iris," John put a hand on his sisters shoulder as she walked down the hallway to the girls bathroom.

"What?"

"Do you want a ride home?"

The brunette shook her head no, "I'm gonna walk, since you don't let me smoke in the car."

He nodded smiling at her, "It finally smells like the air freshener I bought!" She smiled at him and walked to the bathroom.
Greta and her group of clones, were all in there. Iris ignored the girls if they said anything to her, simply not caring about what others thought of her.
She had better things to think about, such as why she was never a target for anyone but them.
Specifically the Bowers Gang.
Now others would have thought she was crazy to think about that. They would be lucky if the Bowers Gang had wanted nothing to do with them.

Maybe it's because she wasn't a smart mouth? Or there really wouldn't be any fun in bullying the small girl who wouldn't put up a fight.
Too physically and mentally exhausted constantly. No one would expect her to actually be related to Johnathan who was energetic, always seemingly happy.
It was fucking fake. He was good at hiding everything deep down. While everything was in the open, tied with a bow.
She would never admit to any of it though. That's just how she was.
She'd pretend.
That's what she was best at. No one would question if she was lying. They all just went along with it, fucking sheep.
Iris finished using the restroom flushing the toilet.
She walked out of the stall and washed her hands.
She turned around met by the stare of Greta.
"What?" She spoke to her.
"Me and the girls were wondering why the Bowers Gang doesn't mess with you? Did you fuck Henry?" She snorted.
"Don't be funny, the only one who would be willing to fuck her is Patrick." One of Greta's goons spoke, while Iris light a cigarette.
"Mullet boy and lanky boy aren't my type, also it's, The girls and I, didn't they teach you that to you in fifth grade?" Greta growled lightly.

"Shut up skank," Greta laughed pushing her slightly.
"Am I supposed to be threatened by this?"
Iris flicked the ash of her cigarette, "Hey Greta, what flies at night?"
"What?"
"What flies at night?"
"What why?"
"Answer it." Iris says her voice not wavering once.
"Fire flies."
Iris flicked her light cigarette into her hair and ran out the bathroom giggling at the screaming from the bathroom.
She walked up to her locker grabbing her bag, turning around seeing the Bowers Gang on the other side of the hallway.
They stared at the brunette, with blank faces. Expect one tall lanky boy.
Don't poke the bear, she thought to herself. She smiled and waved at the group of dangerous boys.
They looked confused as she walked out of the school doors. Iris was literally shaking in her shoes.
She hadn't realized what she'd done until after she did it.
She sighed pulling a cigarette out of her pack lighting it.

Iris began her walk home, wishing she'd gotten the ride from her brother, as it was almost ninety degrees outside.
As she was about a block away from her house, she heard blaring music.
Thinking nothing of it she continued her walk. Until a blue Trans Am drove in the street slowly.
She looked over at the car and wished she didn't.
Henry Bowers was watching her through the passenger seat window as Patrick hung out the sun roof.
"Bowers," she said calmly, inhaling smoke from yet another cigarette.
"Didn't know ya smoke doll."
Iris winced at the name he called her, "I don't smoke what do you mean?"
She smirked smoking the last hit of the cigarette before flicking it in front of her.
"See no cigarette." She held up her now empty hands.
"Need a ride dollface?"
"Nope."
"That wasn't really a question."
"Then why ask instead of telling me to get into the car?"
"Fine, get into the car."
"No thanks, momma always told me never to get into a strangers car."
"Doll, we aren't strangers."
"Okay sure, I guess you got me there Hockstetter, but it seems that I'd rather not." She smiled at the boy.
He growled, " look, if you don't get in, we'll have to drag you in. Now none of us want to do that, do we boys?"
All of them smirked and said no.
"Hmm, maybe another time? This is my stop." She smiled gesturing to her small house. Her dad and her brothers cars both parked in the driveway.
"You don't wanna have a little-"
"Iris, who the hell are those boys? Get the fuck inside! What have I told you about this?" Her dad slammed open the front door walking up to the girl grabbing her wrist.
"I'm sorry daddy, I was just tell-"
"Don't talk back!"
The four boys all watch as the girl was pulled inside.
"What the hell are you still doing here? Leave!" Her father yelled at the boys in the car.
"Fuck you!" Henry spat out the window as the Trans Am zoomed down the street.

Actual shit but you know
@ziixla if your hoe self doesn't read this I'll puncture your throat with a tooth.