04

Iris sighed as she looked out of her window. Patrick was standing in her front yard taunting her as she stood in her window.

"Go home Hocksetter." She yelled out of her window.

"Look, Doll, I know you'd love that but, it's no fun that way."

"Fine, I don't care but it's hot. Want some water?"
She asked the lanky boy.

"What?"
"It's like 90 degrees outside water yes or no, I'm not asking a third time."

"Uh sure," he answered cautiously.
She flashed a quick smile. Yeah she disliked the boy but, not that much.

She ran downstairs after closing and locking her window, grabbing a bottle of water, going back upstairs.

"I'll toss it down alright."
Iris spoke after opening her window again.
He nodded and she tossed the bottle to him from her second story bedroom window.
Patrick stumbled trying to catch it.

"Hocksetter?"

"Yeah Doll?"
"Why are you so obsessed with me."

"A pretty face matched with a smokin body and a attitude like yours, you've gotta be hot in bed." He winked at her.

"That's disgusting, lets be honest though and think realistically. Would I fuck you?"

"I'd like to think so Doll."
"I'd rather Criss, he'd probably know more about how to give a girl an orgasm."

"Oh come on, you think so little of me. I'll make sure to relay the message to Vic that you have the hots for him."

"Hocksetter as much as I love our, chats, you should probably leave. My dads gonna be home soon."

"That's the best part."
"Hocksetter, I'll pull your esophagus out through your- you get the rest."

He smirked a licked his lips, "I like it when you threaten me, it's hot."

"Sometimes you can be so disgusting."
"Sometimes?"

"Yeah and other times you are just crazy."
"Okay, you've got a point but, crazy is hot."

Iris sighed and mumbled, " you got me there" she definitely couldn't deny his good looks.

"What was that love?"

"I said leave and, don't call me love."

"I'll be back later."

"Whatever you say hun."

He gave her one last smirk before turning and leaving.
Sighing in relief Iris walked back to her bed and lied down. In half an hour school would be out.

Iris was lying about saying her father was coming home soon, today he works until ten at night.
She laid in he bed slowly drifting to sleep.
She curled up above her blankets and closed her eyes.
____________________

Iris had woken up to a loud bang from her window. The light pouring in meant it was still the afternoon.

She yawned sitting up, and another bang cane from the window.

Another loud bang and she rolled her eyes. Remembering back to when Patrick said he'd be back.

She stood up walking to her window tying up the curtains.
The tall Black haired boy stood on her roof grinning from ear to ear.

"Uh what?"
"Gonna invite me in love?"

Iris laughed, "No I'm not going to invite you in."
"Will you come outside, The Gang is all here," he gestures to the full car parked in the street.
"Can't hangout with boys."
"Don't make excuses love, either you come by choice or come by force."