10

Iris made dinner for her father as quickly as possible and made her way to her room as soon as it was done. She didn't eat because she didn't want to hear the awful things her father would say about her.

Her room remained dark with the occasional flash of light from passing cars outside her window. She couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. Her instincts told her to stay in bed but her body still moved towards the window. She opened the window but before she could look out a face popped in front of hers.

"Hiya sweetheart" he smirked as she let out a scream.

"Iris!?"

She groaned at the sound of her father, she pushed the boy out and closed the window.

"Sorry, daddy I thought I saw a mouse!"

"I'll have Jonathan get traps tomorrow night, you should go to bed Doll" he yelled up the steps for her to hear.

"I will soon!"

Patrick stood in the window making faces and knocking until she responded.

"What do you want?"
"You."

She rolled her eyes "if you wanted to fuck me you could've just asked."
"Can I fuck you?"

Iris rolled her eyes "take me out to dinner first."
"Really?"

"No."

He smirked at the short girl.
More then anything he wanted to touch her and make her moan his name. She wouldn't let him. No girl would, they were to scared of the boy and all thought he was crazy.

Patrick craved the touch of someone who was real.
Someone else who was real.
Maybe she was real.

Iris wanted him, deep down she did.
The few times she spent time with him he was amazingly psychotic.

They stared at each other for a few minutes.
The silence was awkward.

"I'll be here somewhere between four or five be ready."

"What?"
"Bye doll," he leaned in and kissed her quickly before sliding off the roof and climbing down.

'What the fuck', she thought to herself.

She rubbed her eyes and closed the window, turning off the lights as well. Iris crawled into bed and tried to sleep.

In the morning she waited in bed listening to when her dad left. She got dressed, ready and left with her school things. Like yesterday, she could have sworn she saw a clown again.
Iris chose to ignore it, it was just her eyesight messing up like normal.
The walk was boring, cold air blowing past her. Though it was nearing the end of May.

Iris walked the rest of the way to school without thinking of what she saw.
She went around the back of the school and slid down, cigarette in hand.
Sweet release fell over her as smoke slipped past her chapped lips.

"Hey Doll," the voice she was used to by this time sounded from nearby.

"Go away Hocksetter, gosh give me ten minutes alone!"
"No can do baby doll" he smirked, sliding down next to her. The concrete against his clothes leaving a nasty feeling in her ears.

"Don't call me baby, or doll, or baby doll."
"I'll do whatever I damn well please."
She rolled her eyes, feeling his arm sling around her shoulders.

His pale, slender fingers reached for her lit cig. Iris handed it to the boy reluctantly, going for the last one in her pack.

She lit it as quickly as possible, "Why are you here so early?"
"For you" he shrugged and they went back to smoking in silence.

Iris ashed her cigarette into the palm of her hand, not reacting to the sting from the embers.
"We should get going."
"Why?"

"We have class, asshole" Iris responded back.
"We can skip and go back To Belchs car if you're catching what I'm throwing."
She shrugged his arm off and stood up "I'm not skipping with you."
This time Patrick rolled his eyes.
Standing up, he stretched his thin, long, body with each step.