6.

"So... what do you think about Luke?" Elinda asked.

It was just me and Elinda hanging out today. Annora was going to halt with her grandma ((my mom)) as it was a weekend. Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton were going to come over to my place for dinner and on hearing that Annora had double thoughts of if she should go to mom's house or not but then decided to spend time with her grandma because that only meant more cookies and cakes and getting to sleep late.

"He's nice. I like him, I approve," I replied.

"Thank god. He likes you, too," she smiled.

I looked down at my phone vibrating and saw a text from Michael. I smiled and unlocked my screen to read it. Me and Michael had started texting eversince we exchanged numbers. He was very down to earth and funny, and he also complimented me all the time, so texting him wouldn't hurt me at all.

Michael: What chocolate should I get for Annora?

Me: Annora is staying with her grandma for the weekend.

Michael: boo :( I wanted to see her.

Me: sorry. you can get chocolates for me :P

Michael: No. I'll get a hug for you <3

Me: cringe.

Michael:  You love it.

I laughed at his reply which caught Elinda's attention, "Who's it?" she asked.

"Michael," I replied simply, "He was asking what chocolates Annora would want,"

"You guys text?" Elinda asked curiously.

I knew exactly what was coming so I tried to end the conversation, "sometimes. Annora really likes him so they talk on the phone sometimes,"

"Annora likes him?" Elinda spoke thoughtfully, "Do you like him?"

"No. I mean only as a friend," I replied.

"Right, okay," Elinda smirked.

"I am just friends with him!" I slapped her shoulder.

"You can be more than friends with him tonight, Annora isn't at home anyway," she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Are you serious?" I gave her an uninterested look, "he's a friend,"

"You haven't had sex in ages, and I know Michael. He would never say no for sex," Elinda shrugged.

"Are you serious?" I spoke, "God, I don't want to have sex!"

"That's what everyone says," she chuckled, "and its not like Annora is home..."

"Even if she isn't I am not going to do anything like that, okay? I just want friends right now and he's doing a great job at it," I explained.

"God, Selita. I'm just kidding!" Elinda raised her hands in defense.

"And you better be," I rolled my eyes.