24.

It's 2am and I cannot sleep. Annora's school starts again tomorrow and Michael comes back. After whole three months. These three months had been a little difficult without Michael being by my side every minute of the day but we both had pulled it through. And now he was coming back. I was so happy but I think Annora was happier. She had missed all four of them so much that sometimes she'd even cry to sleep next to Michael or Luke, talk to Calum for hours on the phone and make me Skype Ashton at 3am. But it was amazing to see how much they loved her. It made me so happy that they made her so happy, especially Michael.

Now that I look back to my life, I realize how much Michael had changed me. He's done so much more than just giving me mental and emotional support. He's helped through my insecurities, made me realize that I never really needed a man by my side to raise Annora, he made me think of all good things in life and work with passivity when bad things happen. He's made my life so much better and I'm totally in love with him. I still fall on my face, and I still mess up, I still feel low sometimes, but I've accepted that I'm perfectly incomplete and I'm still working on my masterpiece. I'm going to make mistakes and even if I am a mother now, I have to let Annora learn on her own and I cannot know everything at once. Michael has slowed me down and made me realize that the world doesn't always need rules and regulations and that I can live without a timetable. He taught me that just because one person hurts you doesn't mean the entire human population is bad, just because things didn't go right with one person, doesn't mean things will never go right with anyone. He taught me to dream, laugh, love. He gave me a rush everytime his hands touched my skin, a skip of heartbeat everytime our lips touched, a beautiful blissful moment everytime we made love. He is a gem. I was so lucky to have him.

I think about the time when I first met him and I never realized that we'll be in so deep for each other. I did not read between the lines and I did not look into his eyes and know that this person is going to be my last call. My last call for hope, happiness and pampering. The time when we started to know each other, started liking his other, his stupid pickup lines, the way he blushed while flirting, how he was and still is so protective about Annora.. every little thing. I love Michael Clifford and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.

***

ok i know this update sucks but this is how i want to end the story.. like it starts from Selita overthinking late at night and ends the same way, but the difference is tha she's happy now. The epilogue will be up soon!!! and i'm sorry if this story sucked i honestly don't know why i even wrote it LOL but thank you so much for all the reads and the votes and comments!!!!!! 

Also, if you read Lying To Be Perfect? It would mean a lot and would give me some motivation to continue!

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL !!!! HOW WERE YOUR VACATIONS?