14.

Today was Annora's birthday and I was freaking out because I wanted everything to be perfect. I took the responsibility of decorating the house and Michael accompanied me. Elinda took responsibility of handling Annora for awhile. We wanted to surprise her so we all pretended to forget her birthday (including Calum and Ashton). She was so cute when she was upset, so Elinda took her to the park, since according to Annora, Elinda was the only one to remember her birthday.

After decorating I laid down on my bed, I would probably take a nap. I turned to Michael, who was laying next to me. He smiled at me and pecked me on my lips. I smiled back at him. 

"You look beautiful right now," he said.

"I'm tired. I look like shit," I replied.

"Mhhm," he pulled me in closer and pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me properly this time, "you're a great kisser," he muttered into a kiss and I giggled.

We made out for awhile and it felt good, I somehow felt normal. Like, I was young and free. It was a dangerous feeling, I knew I had Annora, but his kiss was all I seemed to need at this moment. I wanted this, I wanted normalcy. But I wasn't a normal 22 old, I had responsibilities. And I had never regretted having Annora. She gave birth to a new Me. I was a new person now. A person who could take care of herself and daughter without having someone always by her side. But Michael.. He made me want to have someone by my side. He made me want to have him by my side. We broke the kiss and I cuddled into his chest resting my leg on his and he had his arm wrapped around my waist. This was amazing. So relaxing. He helped me be at peace. He somehow calmed me.

"When are we telling Annora?" he asked.

"About?" I hummed and snuggled a little closer to him and he played with my hair with his free hand.

"About us," he said.

I bit my lower lip, "Michael.. We have discussed this,"

"Yeah.. But don't you think we should tell her?"

"Not now," I said, "I don't want to confuse her more. We should give it time? This is all too fast,"

"We've known each other for three months!" he argued.

"But we've only started, um, kissing and stuff this week. We should take this slow,"

"I am sure I wanna be with you," he pressed on the subject.

"This isn't as easy as you think!" I said, "This isn't a normal relationship, okay? When I think Annora is ready, we will tell her,"

"I know this isn't a normal relationship but I want it!" he snapped.

"So have it!" I insisted, "we just shouldn't involve Annora right now, and you have an entire career ahead, you don't actually know what you're getting into,"

"So you don't want this? This is just for a time being?" he questioned.

"Obviously not, you idiot!" I said, "Take it slow, please? I don't want to make another mistake,"

"Please don't compare me with your dumb ex boyfriend," he scowled.

I laughed, "I want us to be... Permanent. And for that we will have to take things slow. There are a lot of things that you have to know about me and I have to know about you,"

"Yeah," he agreed, "I just.. Get too insecure. I'm not the best with relationships, you know? I am too clingy,"

"You're just fine. You're 20, you have a lot of teenage angst still in you,"

"You say it as if it's a bad thing," he frowned.

"It's obviously not," I kissed him slightly, "unless you talk sexually to me,"

"That's the best," he laughed, "Annora looks so confused,"

"You're mean," I slapped his chest.

"Oops?" he shrugged and kissed me again, "Seriously, you're the best kisser!" he said again.

"God, Michael," I pulled back, "You've kissed me like just 4 times,"

"And I'm still addicted," he said and pulled me over him.

After awhile of ridiculous making out we just laying down, I was singing a song while mindlessly playing with the hem of his shirt while he was just thinking about something.

After sometime he suddenly spoke up, “I read people like books. Some are easy to read like a first grader book, while others are hard to read like A Tale of Two Cities. The saddest parts is all books end and sometimes you never get the chance to read them again."

"What was that for?" I asked him, surprised at his sudden input.

"Just thinking," he said, "You are right. We have to know a lot about each other."