Epilogue - 2.

*12 years later* 

What I've known in these 12 years is that Michael moaning is one of the best thing that has ever happened and it's so hot and beautiful. I could hear him moaning for years, and I'm completely aware how I sound like a 22 year old again, and this is what Michael does to me. He makes me feel younger. He makes me feel 22 when I'm 35, he made me feel 17 when I was 22. 

"If we didn't have a party right now, I'd fucking undress you in a minute," he mumbles, while kissing me harder.

I bit his lower lip and he moans again, "I love you so much," I say.

"I love you too," as he's about to leave kisses on my neck, we hear Annora yelling from her room.

"MOM! DAD! SEE WHAT JOHNSON HAS DONE NOW!"

Michael groaned, "Why does she always interrupt us?" 

I laughed, "It's a childhood habit,"

"She interrupted us on our wedding night!" he said.

I laughed louder, "She was 8!"

"So what!" he replies as we walk up to Annora's room, "you just don't enter into the room on the first night!"

"She was a kid -" I open Annora's room and she's almost about to throw Johnson's basketball on him.

Johnson is my 7 year old son who is very naughty and irritates the hell out of Annora. Josh is his twin, but Josh has always been a calm, obeying, sweet son, also Annora's favorite. Michael thought it was a very clever idea to name the twins with the same name. Since we couldn't name both of them as John, we named them as John and Johnson. Johnson and Annora have a fight almost over everything because he always misplaces or breaks Annora's stuff and then giggles and annoys her more by teasing her about it.

"Annora!" Michael says in a slightly louder pitch, "You'll hurt him!"

"HE MISPLACED MY JACKET, DAD," Annora says.

It was extremely adorable that Annora had started calling Michael as her dad and I finally changed her last name to Clifford. Our new life was perfect and my kids were loved and Michael never treated Annora any different after the birth of the twins.

"Johnson, c'mon," I sigh, "Give her jacket back,"

Annora lets go of Johnson, "Find it or I'll fucking sue you,"

"Annora!" I snap, "Don't swear,"

"Are you wearing that at the party?" Michael critically asks Annora after analyzing her dress for two minutes.

She was wearing a silver dress which ended at her thighs, yes, it was very short but she really wanted it and it was a bad and old habit of mine to give her whatever she wants.

"Mom, dad, I'm17!" Annora rolls her eyes, "I can wear anything and I can swear,"

"You're not wearing that at the party!" Michael gasps, "You have so many dresses, wear one of them!"

"No!" Annora scowls, "I love this dress and Nathan is coming to the party because Elinda aunt knows I have a crush on him,"

"Who the fuck is Nathan? Weren't you dating Ed last month?" Michael has a worried expression on his face.

"That was just one date! We didn't get along at all.. and he's a bad kisser," She rolls her eyes, "And, I met Nathan in Starbucks and we kinda clicked together...sort of. He's so cute!"

I am almost smiling like a kid because I know how Michael is going to react.

"You kissed him on your first date?" Michael glares at her, "Annora, you can't keep getting around like that!"

"What?" Annora snaps, and sits down to wear her heels, "I'm not getting around. Ed was my first kiss!"

"Then how do you know he's a bad kisser?" Michael challenges, "If you haven't kissed anyone before?"

John enters the room and hands me Annora's jacket, "Johnson is waiting for us in the living room," he says. Annora grabs the jacket and wears it while checking herself out in the mirror.

"Michael, we gotta leave," I say, "and the dress seems okay to me?"

"She kissed a guy on the first date!" Michael says.

"Dad.......Ed and I had a thing for a while!" Annora says while touching up her lipstick one last time.

"I'm gonna meet this Nathan," Michael murmurs.

"No!" Annora almost screams in shock, "you're not going to embarrass me!"

"I'm embarrassing you? I'm looking out for my daughter!" 

"Dad, please. PLEASE. Let me at least get to know him more? I don't even know if I like him that seriously!" Annora pleads.

It's true. Michael would totally embarrass her by asking Nathan all his family history, whether he's working, what are his grades, what does he intend to do after highschool and the list goes on...

"Mom, how do I look?" Annora asks me after wearing the jacket.

"Better with the jacket," Michael raises an eyebrow and answers for me.

"Alright, both of you, we have to leave or we'll be late!" I say.

"Yes! Josh lets go! I'll ask the driver to get the car out," Annora says and leaves before Michael says anything else.

"How the fuck did she grow up so fast?" Michael asks me with a smile on his face, "She looks so gorgeous, I was so insecure!"

I smiled and hugged him, "You weren't insecure, you were overprotective,"

"I don't want anyone to hurt her or take her smile away, you know?" he rests his head on mine, "She's like my princess,"

"I know, babe," I say and look up at him, "you both have the best relationship. Nobody can take that away from you,"

"I love you," he says and pecks my lips, "Thank you for giving me a beautiful family,"

"I love you," I replied, "Thank you for completing my family."

***

omg. IT'S DONE. I'm soooo ... idk how to feel about this story. It wasn't my greatest works, I agree but I had so much fun writing this because it was something out of my comfort zone. Thank you for being a part of this story and reading this and holding onto the times I didn't update. LOVE YOU GUYS!!