10.

I woke up with a start at the tone of my phone. I realized that my waist was wrapped by someone's hand and I recollected that it was Michael. We fell asleep while watching movies the night before. I had a good time with him but it bothered me that Annora wasn't here because I was so used to seeing her being cuddled into me when I woke up. I missed her. I finally turned around to grab my phone and I saw I had about 5 missed calls from Elinda. I quickly called her because I was worried if something happened to her or Luke or both of them.

I called her and she answered at the first ring, "What's up?" I said sleepily on the phone.

"Annora," she panted, "Come to RNA hospital, RIGHT NOW!"

"What?" I gasped, "What happened to Annora?"

I was about to cry, I detached myself from Michael and he woke up because of it.

"She couldn't breathe and and- just come, please" Elinda cried.

"Oh my god," I gasped, "she has a pneumonia problem. Please don't tell me she ate a lot of ice cream last night,"

"She did..." Elinda trailed, "She's alright, that's what the doctor's saying. But we're not allowed to meet her, yet,"

"Now you know why I keep a check on what she eats and how she eats?" I snapped, "Thanks a lot."

Michael was just watching me with swollen eyes, I assumed he doesn't usually wake up this early. He looked sleepy and confused and I would really kiss him right now if I wasn't being crazy worried about Annora.

"I'm sorry," Elinda muttered.

"Just save it!" I flustered, "text me the address,"

"Okay, come soon," Elinda said.

"Bye," I disconnected.

"Is everything okay?" Michael asked just a second after I disconnected the call.

"No," I replied, "Annora, she's in the hospital," I ignored how fast my heart was beating, "I'll have to leave,"

"I'm coming with you, too," he stood up, "Its about Annora. I want to know if she's okay,"

I swear if this wasn't an intense situation I would have cried over how perfect and caring of a person Michael was.

**
this was just a filler about how she's starting to appreciate and like Michael back :D

but annora :(