22.

"Michael uncleeeee wake up," Annora whined for a thousandth time and Michael just groaned.

Michael had stayed over every day of the week and today he was going to introduce me and Annora to his mom but that was not happening because he was still shamelessly asleep.

"If he won't take me to Mama Clifford I'll never talk to him," Annora stomped her feet angrily on the ground and left the room.

The thing was Annora had spoken to Karen on the phone and they had really clicked together. So we decided to meet her before Michael left. Which had to be today because Michael was going tomorrow.

"Michael," I pat his back, "Wake up, please?"

"Just two more minutes, it's like 8 fucking am!" he groaned.

"It's 2PM," I shake my head and lay down next to him, "You promised Annora -"

He cut me off by cuddling next to me, "This is great,"

"You're a fucking kitten," I said.

He laughed, "Cats are cute!"

"Yeah, but, for Annora cats are the enemy,"

"CATS ARE NOT THE ENEMY," Suddenly he was awake as ever.

"She's allergic to them," I defend myself.

"Ashton is too," he giggled, "I feel bad for them, actually"

"She likes dogs better," I shrugged.

"I just love animals," he said.

I kissed his nose, "Your mouth stinks so let's wake up,"

"Kiss me," he pouted.

"I just said your mouth stinks," I raised an eyebrow.

"So what?" he asked.

I hit him on his head playfully and get up, "You wake up, shower and take us to your mom's house and I'll kiss you,"

"Fuck," he got up too, "that was so hot,"

"Shut up," I said.

"Fine, fine," he stretched his body and then rubbed his eyes, "Things I have to do for your kisses.."

"You woke up so late. I'm sure Annora will spend all your money on ice cream because she's really mad,"

"Well. It's not my fault that sex makes me tired," he winked.

"Michael!" I scolded him.

"We have had sex and sex and just sex this week. It's fucking awesome!" he said.

"You're so impossible,"

"I know," he laughed, "I'll get ready,"

"Thank God!" I exclaimed.

"ANNORAAAAA BABY I'M AWAKE," he yelled and left the room. What an idiot.

***

"I know you guys have spoken to her on the phone but I'm still nervous," Michael said before ringing the doorbell.

"Michael uncle," Annora said, "You're kidder than me,"

I laughed really hard because Annora still thought being younger was kidder.

"What?" Michael pouted, "Are you not scared?"

"No!" Annora replied, "Don't be a rat. Rats are scared,"

"YOUR CHILD IS BULLYING ME!" Michael said in a high pitched voice.

"Pick me up in your arms and I'll ring the bell!" Annora said.

Michael smirked at me as he picked Annora from my arms, "She already likes me,"

"Dream on," I say.

Annora rung the bell and honestly I couldn't wait for him to introduce me as his girlfriend to his mom. God, I sound like a ridiculous teenager.