Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○ ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

     It has been 5 months since the news of six serial killers who were responsible for the mass murder in the National Research Facility. It was reported that all scientist who worked there was found severely dismembered and all units who were present there was injured as well.

It was broadcast to the whole country to serve as a warning to those who might not know what had happened that night.

However, just overnight it was already announced that they have already found the fugitives and there is no need for the citizens to worry such matter.

     It once again becomes peaceful...

... or so they think.

  **✿❀ ❀✿**  

     Jimin was just a normal college student starting his last year in law school. His uncle was kind enough to send him money every month but it wasn't enough for the other expenses he needed like supplies.

It wasn't a problem at first since Jimin has three jobs to pay the apartment he resides in but then his third job closed down due to not having enough money to maintain it. That's when the problem hit him. His budget wasn't enough to pay the rent so there were two options he could take.

He will either find another job to make more money or he could find a much cheaper place that could fit his budget.

Being a college student with two to three job is harder than it sounds. He couldn't handle any more late-night shifts and the fact that he almost fainted thrice from overworking isn't doing too well on his health. So, he settled on finding another place instead.

Thankfully he found a nice old lady renting her place in such short notice. She said that the house was from her late husband who had already passed away, she was thinking of moving to the province where her relatives live but she couldn't leave the house unoccupied.

The rent was affordable quite cheap actually but what is Jimin going to do? Say no?

The old lady introduced herself as Lee Seoyeon, she showed the house to Jimin which he was not expecting. He was skeptical at first since the place looks like a fucking mansion and it only cost him like 2/4 of his overall salary.

But he knows he can trust Seoyeon. He could feel it.

Of course, things are just too good to be true. There was a catch.

He has to share the place with six other people who wanted the place as well. It was quite okay to Jimin considering the place was rather big for only one to live in.

Seoyeon gave him an extra key so he can already move in the morning. Thankfully it was a weekend tomorrow, so no school.

Jimin was really grateful that he met Seoyeon. He went on ahead to start packing his things not before porously thanking Seoyeon for the place.

From what was happened these past few days, he can't help but feel lucky finding the place.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«
|EDITED|