Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

**TAEHYUNG**

     Before Jimin arrived at the house, there was already a lot happening inside.

     The boys just moved in, not longer when Jimin arrived. This place was far bigger than their last one which was one of the reasons why they moved out. The other reason was... well... because of Namjoon.

This guy was able to break the bathtub. A bathtub. How? They don't know either. Namjoon is really a mass of destruction despite having enhanced intelligence.

The landlord was also getting complains how they're too noisy. I mean having six men in a small apartment ain't gonna stop them from doing their usual shenanigans.

Namjoon is probably getting rip to shreds by Jin's nagging. Poor him.

Taehyung's thoughts were brought back to Jimin. He can't help but thought the way Jimin looks earlier. Ethereal. Can almost be mistaken as an angel. With his pink plump lips and with chubby mochi cheeks alongside with his curly blonde hair just made Taehyung want to run his fingers into.

But most especially, his smile.

The way his eyes turn into shining crescents like it was the actual moon when he smiles.

Just thinking about him makes Tae's heart beat irregularly. He can't help but want to touch the boy's lips to feel how soft they really are.

Taehyung tried to shake his thoughts about Jimin but he can't. It's like Jimin has this some kind of magnet that keeps pulling him. It's kind of far-fetched to be attached to someone you just met, isn't it?

I need to tell this to Jungkookie

Taehyung thought and proceeded to go to one of the many rooms that their house has, the game room to be specific.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**JIMIN**

     After putting and organizing all his things to their respective places. His room was finally done.

     The wardrobe that was once empty was now full of his clothes with pictures of his family and friends taped on the doors. The bed and pillows now have a pastel pink covering with a fluffy brown blanket.

The bookshelves were full of his favorite novels, textbooks, and notebooks full of notes for school. His laptop was placed in the center of his desk with pen holders beside it and a couple of knick-knacks.

There were also succulents in the shelves that were not occupied. The only thing that wasn't placed was his fairy lights because he doesn't have a place to hang it on.

Deciding that he already did enough for today, he went to the bathroom that was connected to the room and had a shower.

After getting dressed, he went out to going downstairs but not without almost bumping into someone.

Shesh, what's with me and bumping to other people today?

     "Uh... Jimin, right?" the guy said. "I'm Kim Namjoon, hyung wanted me to fetch you for dinner."

     "Yea, sure." Namjoon smile, his dimples peeking out from their hiding place.

They walked through the hallway and because the house was so big and they didn't really know each other very well, there's this awkward silence between them. Jimin can't help but examine the fine man he is with.

Namjoon has this aura on him that Jimin can't quite describe, like a dominant aura. He has orange dyed unruly hair, parted the way where his bangs fall perfectly on his forehead. Oh, did I mention that he has such a handsome face?

     "So, how you liking the new place?" Namjoon asked, wanting to create some small talk and clearing the awkward air between them.

     "Far better than my last. This place is amazing," he answered. "Couldn't agree more."

Jimin could sense that Namjoon was enjoying their conversation which also made him happy. Its been a while since Jimin has someone to talk to.

At first glance, you might think that Jimin would be popular but he's not. He can be social if he wants to but most of the time he's just there.

They reached the dining area where the rest was already there. There were seven of them overall.

In the center of the room was a long banquet table with eight chairs, three on each side and one on each end. The others were already settled in their chosen seats and were laughing and chatting with each other.

Jimin felt out of place. He felt like an intruder to their happy family. Taehyung stopped what he was doing when he notices Jimin walking towards the table, he doesn't see their leader walking beside him since all his attention was on Jimin.

     "Heyya Jiminie!!'' Jimin could feel his excitement (pure child) from where he was standing which was at the opposite of Taehyung's side of the table. This has caused the others to stop what they were doing and focused their sights on Jimin.

     "Ah, Jimin there you are. Come here and sit with me," Jin exclaimed, "What!? That's not fair! Jiminie come sit here, move Kookie and let Jimin sit here." Taehyung argued.

Jimin sweat dropped as the two exchange words of why Jimin should sit with them. The only unoccupied seats were beside a cyan dyed hair male and the other end seat seeing that Namjoon took the other one.

He chose to sit next to the cyan-haired male. "Hello! I-I'm Jimin, what's your n-"

     "Its Yoongi. Now sit your ass down kid," the male spat out, causing Jimin's smile to diminish in a matter of seconds. He made a mental note to never sit next to him again. He could feel the guy's annoyance towards him.

Namjoon gave a look to Yoongi that he also returns with a glare.

We'll talk later hyung...
Stop being mean to the kid...

Yoongi just eats his food like he heard nothing. 
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«
I feel like I'm making my story shittier ://
|EDITED|