Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○ ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

**JIMIN**

     Nobody knew Jimin was a mutant.

     There have been rumors that supernatural beings existing and that they are living amongst the humans, that's true. They do exist, but over the years, they had adapted to disguise themselves as humans.

He spent his timing packing last night, there wasn't much baggage, only his wardrobe and other personal things he owns. Besides the whole place was already fully furnished, there's no need to add more.

He fished out the spare key that Seoyeon gave him and walked in. At least that was he was planning to do but the door collided with something, rather someone.

     "Oh god! Are you okay?!" Jimin dropped what he was holding and kneeled towards that guy who was clutching his head on the ground.

He felt the pain the guy was feeling and he too felt bad for it since he was the cause of it.

The guy chuckled.

     "That's not a nice way to greet your new housemate," Jimin just blushed in embarrassment and quickly bowed and apologized.

     "It's okay but next time be careful. We already have a klutz, we don't need another one," the guy stood up and brush the back of his pants. Jimin can't help back stare back at the man. He was GORGEOUS.

He has broad shoulders and soft round lips that glistens from the light. His soft black hair rests upon his head with perfection alongside with the round glasses. Everything about him screams perfection. Even the aura Jimin sense around him calms him.

Jimin snapped out of it before he gets caught ogling the man before him. Might as well just introduce himself first.

     "I'm Park Jimin by the way," he extended his arm wanting to shake his hands but the guy, whose name he's yet to find out, brought him to a hug.

     "Nice to meet you Jimin-ssi! I'm Kim Seokjin, call me Jin-hyung instead," Jin said after he releases Jimin from his grasp.

Jin then helped Jimin carry the two bags of clothing that he has and escorted him to the hallway where the room is at.

Even though Jimin has already seen the interior of the place, it didn't stop him from gawking at it again. The house has a large lobby, complete with couches and coffee tables. 

May I remind you that this is just a lobby, can you believe it? There're also two staircases that lead to the second floor where all the rooms are. Between the staircase is a door leading to the living room, dining room and the kitchen with the extension of the entrance for the backyard.

Kinda feels like a dream to have rent this place with little money as rent, don't ya think?

The both of them just talked casually (Jimin laughing at Jin's dad jokes that he would tell him out of nowhere) while going up to his room. While they were walking, they bump into an overly excited puppy... er... male shouting.

     "Hyung!! Namjoon-hyung broke your ladle again!!"

Cue the annoyance that Jimin could feel radiating from the man next to him. Jin rubbed the middle of his brows and sigh. Also, somewhere in the house, he felt a slight panic of emotion.

     "Taehyung help Jimin bring his bags to his room. I'll find Namjoon," Jin said while rolling sleeves up.

Jimin is now left alone with Taehyung. He could feel the burst of happiness from him it does things to him as well. Taehyung has this unnatural shade of gray fluff hair, bangs parted in the middle and the oceanic blue orbs that are staring right back at Jimin. Let's not forget the cute moles he has scattered in his face.

Taehyung smiled at him and took the suitcases that were once carried by Jin. "Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm 22," he introduces himself with all smiles reminding Jimin of a small pupper.

     "I'm Park Jimin, I'm 22 too."

That sparked a conversation between the two as they walk along side by side. The two quickly created a bond like they known each other for a long time. They felt a connection, it was as if they were the missing pieces that both of them were yearning to finds.

They both reached the room which was located beside Taehyung's. Taehyung being the adorable person that he is, offered to help Jimin unpack but Jimin declined. He wants to have some alone time. There are so many emotions swirling around the house it was kind of overwhelming. Jimin wants to compose himself first before meeting the rest.

He waved goodbye to Tae and started unpacking. The room was spacious, it already has a desk and bookshelves waiting to be filled with all kinds of knick-knacks. There's also a closet that's fused to the wall and a bed placed against the wall in the middle of the room.

This is gonna take a lot of getting used to, especially with all the housemate thing being new to him.

Such a hard experience if you're an empath.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«
|EDITED|