Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

**JIMIN**

     Jimin didn't get to converse as much the whole dinner, scared that it might bother the male sitting beside him and would lash out again.

     He appreciates Tae's efforts of making him belong, chatting with him, dragging him in the conversation as much as possible. Jimin learned the names of the remaining members that he hasn't met yet. Another thing he learns is the unbreakable bond they had.

Yoongi, the blue-haired male, wasn't even looking at him. He could feel the disapproval coming from him as if he's there to break their perfect family. It shouldn't even be a big deal since they don't really know each other very well but it did.

Jimin was one of those people who would want to be on everyone's good side. Being an empath makes it easier to know whether that person has a negative opinion towards him but it doesn't mean its good. Jimin wants to be carefree, not giving a fuck about other people's opinions but sometimes it just takes a toll on him when directed to him.

They started asking Jimin some basic questions like what is his major in college, what school he goes to, how old is he and what is his height. He answered them all with full honesty.

     "So Chim, do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyung asked out of the blue, a strained smile etched with fake enthusiasm plastered on his pretty face. Jimin didn't expect that Taehyung would ask such personal question. He could feel curiosity and... jealousy?

He stared into Taehyung's eyes trying to decipher what he felt. Taehyung's eyes that resembled of azure oceans ignited with a fire of jealousy, reflecting the boy's true feelings. He shuddered, answering with a soft no.

Taehyung busted out a huge grin. Hoseok, however, had a baffled look.

     "WHAT!? YOU DON'T! WITH YOU LOOKING LIKE THAT HOW COME YOU'RE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP!"

Jimin blushed at the compliment or at least what it sounds like.

Jimin has never gotten himself a girlfriend. He had some small crushes but never really gotten himself into a relationship. He's too focused on his studies that relationships have no meaning right now.

No one noticed the look Taehyung and Jin gave the smiling Hobi who was still sprouting out compliments to Jimin. It irritated them how easily he got the boy's attention.

The two, however, wasn't the only one was relieved of the news that the cutie was still available. The emotion was quite strong that it was easily detected by Jimin but never really knew the reason.

After finishing dinner, Jimin volunteered to wash the dishes. He felt guilty eating food from their money. Jin reassured him multiple time, even close to smacking the shit out of him for uttering bullshit. Still, Jimin persisted.

He won by Jungkook smacking the older male on the neck and running with Jin on his tail. The oldest somehow looked like the youngest of how childish he is before Jimin just laughed. He loved how different they show their affection to one another, it brings fondness in his heart.

Hoseok was about to accompany Jimin when Namjoon whispered something to him. There was disappointment lingering on him when he followed Namjoon out of the kitchen. Taehyung took this chance to have more time with Jimin and stayed behind.

While Jimin is washing the dishes, Taetae sat on one of the chairs closest to the counter and started a conversation. Both of them were just talking about miscellaneous things. When Jimin finished, he looked for something to wipe his hands with. Taehyung approached him with a towel.

Jimin was about to grab it but since his hands were still wet, droplets were running down to his arms. His wet hands and Taehyung's dry ones brushed each other.

An overwhelming panic swirled inside of Jimin. It was coming from Taehyung.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«
|EDITED|