𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☽☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jimin was startled when two warm hands suddenly held his waist. He knows that it was only Hoseok behind him but is confused as to why the older man did so. "Hyung, are you okay?"

Hoseok hummed in response to Jimin's question. The hands that held on his waist was now wrapped around him. Hobi's arms were snaked around his waist, Hoseok was now back hugging him.

Jimin tried to presume washing the dishes albeit, a certain male had his arms wrapped around him thus restricting him from continuing. The older male snuggled his head on his neck, he could feel the other's breath on his skin, slightly tickling him. Jimin felt comfort around Hoseok but he also felt something from him, he doesn't seem to recognize it.

However, that feeling seems to be clouding Jimin's mind. He can't help but lean back to the male's chest. It was a rather intimate moment for the two. In fact, Hobi wants to trail up kisses on the blonde beauty neck. Jimin's skin was so soft, a blank canvas waiting to be stain with Hoseok's love bites.

That's when Jimin felt a familiar feeling, the feeling that he would feel disgusted whenever he felt that to someone near him. It was lust. The feeling that he despised so much but when he felt it from Hoseok, he didn't know how to react.

There was something about Jimin that makes him so irresistible, so alluring and tempting. Or maybe its just the demon talking inside of Hoseok that was trying to make him ravish the poor boy.

Being a mutant is hard, especially for Hobi. He has two sides: the angel, who he shows most of the time, and the devil, the one who only reveals itself out of nowhere. He wants to stop himself from getting too far from doing something that he might regret later on.

The gesture is supposed to be sentimental even if it's too early to fall in love with someone you just met yesterday but Jimin is different. Hobi just wants to show the excruciating desire he felt for Jimin. The beautiful love blossoming in his heart and not the dangerous lust.

Yoongi came downstairs and scowl at the two having an intimate moment. Jimin sensed another emotion from the same room: disgust. He tapped Hobi's arm, signaling him to let go but only the hold only seem to become tighter.

"Hyung, Yoongi-hyung is watching," he whispered to him. "Don't mind him, he's just jealous," Hobi whispered back, his lips were so close to Jimin's ears. Why would Yoongi be jealous? and for whom.

Yoongi didn't speak to the both them and just got coffee from the coffee maker. Hobi presumes to snuggle against Jimin until he finishes with his task.

The others also came downstairs one by one and greeted the three in the kitchen. Everyone could feel the tension coming from the two dominant males. Jimin was anxious about what was going on.

Jungkook coughed, trying to get the uneasy atmosphere To disappear. He caught all the attention of his hyungs. He tried to joke around which actually worked to distract all the tension happening.

Jimin felt Hobi's hold loosen on his waist, he took that chance to go to the living room and probably watch some tv. The house was fully furnished, from the kitchen to the backyard. The tv also came with it, all they have to do is pay the rent and that's that.

Hoseok tried to join with Jimin on the couch but Namjoon stopped him. "We need to talk. Everyone in the office," they all heard it except Jimin who found a movie to keep his attention with.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☽☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The room was silent, nobody talked. They were waiting for their leader to speak.

Namjoon sat there, he was looking at his brothers, even if the other 2 in the room was older than him, he gave out an aura of an alpha.

They all have an idea what was the issue about, it's about Jimin. After last night's incident with Taehyung, they really need to review the rules again. Well, not all of them know the incident, only Namjoon and the two younger.

"I know what happened yesterday," He proclaimed. Tae quickly whipped his head towards his companion, even Jungkook was shocked. it isn't really surprising, the dude has telekinesis,  Taehyung probably over thought about everything last night and outed himself.

"Wait, what happened last night?" Yoongi was utterly confused. "Last night, Taehyung almost revealed himself to Jimin."

"WHAT??!" The two males that didn't know exclaimed. Tae looked really guilty and could not look at any of their eyes. "You never would have thought us if we didn't found out!" Yoongi was beyond furious. "This couldn't have happened if you didn't stick yourself to him!"

"Hyung, calm down," Namjoon tried to prevent the older male from setting the new house on fire, especially since there is someone also living with them. "No! Don't tell me what to fucking do! I can see that you're also getting attached to him."

Thank god the walls of these place are sound proof or else Jimin would have already heard they private meeting.

Namjoon can't seem to deny the accusation. The blonde beauty was just so lovable that last night, Joonie swoon over how adorable the male is but still kept things normal.

Hoseok was looking back and forth towards the Taehyung and Namjoon. He was bothered that his brothers were also interested with Jimin but he has to focus on the problem at hand. To calm down Yoongi before he fucking burns the house down.

Meanwhile, with Jimin, he was oblivious about what was happening upstairs but not completely. He could feel the anger coming from above. He didn't know what the issue was all about but he was sure it might end up badly.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈« 

Fucking misclicked the publish button for two times -_-

There might be some errors here and there but I do hope you guys enjoy. Never thought a lot of people would actually read my crappy stories ('ε`;)

Anyways please vote if you really liked my story. It really gives me motivation to do my best to please ya'll (*'ω`*)

Thank you for the 800+ reads. I really appreciate it~~