𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☽☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jimin whimpered in pain, the impact wasn't that hard but he could feel the pain tingling on his back. He closed his eyes instinctively, his body was practically shaking right before the blue-haired male.

Since the younger male closed his eyes, he was spared from the dark look imprinted on Yoongi's face. He was fuming in anger, the pure disdain in his eyes was evident. How dare this son of a bitch to trick him and his brothers. Does he think they're fools for his tricks?

Meanwhile, with Jimin who was now currently praying for at least someone, he doesn't even care who would come and save him right now.

The blonde could feel the palm that was holding him in place warming up, it almost stings like what would happen when you get near an open flame.

Yoongi was holding back, trying to get his anger in check. Wouldn't want a certain someone biting him in the ass when he finds out.

The older male already knows what would simply happen if the others found out about this incident. The others were getting protective of Jimin, whether they admit it or not but Yoongi could tell.

Jimin has this some type of effect on them. Even on him.

Just thinking about what kind of tricks Jimin has been conjuring made him burst out of anger. After all, he was already having suspicions about the said male, he just had to make sure of it. It is no secret that there are others like them, freaks.

Yoongi, who was too lost in his own thoughts didn't notice that Jimin was at the brink of crying. He didn't know what he did to deserve this kind of treatment from Yoongi. He's been nothing but kind to him but what he got in return was only burning scowls and glares.

"Stop acting innocent! You know what you did!" Yoongi couldn't help but express his anger and raised his voice at the boy. The way the blonde was looking at him right now made his heart hurt. He knows this is an effect from Jimin because he has never been a soft person inside. (oh really?)

And from that shout triggered the tears Jimin has been holding down. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

After Jimin said that (or rather shouted) he immediately regretted it. This is the first time Jimin talked back to the elder. Usually, he would just lower his head and let Yoongi pass without emitting any sound.

Jimin was terrified at this point. He might've just made matters worse by opening his mouth. But there's no holding back now.

The anger that Yoongi is feeling is affecting Jimin's too. So, in short, he was also angry. He was being falsely accused and the situation right now is not helping the both of them calm down.

"I don't get why you despise me so much! I haven't even done anything to you!"

"Liar! Pretending to know nothing. I'm just giving you a head-start, Park," he sneered, eyes sharply glaring at the bawling male. However, his facade didn't last long for his gaze immediately softened seeing as the younger had tears decorating his eyes.

Anger was soon replaced with sadness and guilt. Jimin felt guilty for yelling at his hyung. His mindset was quickly convinced that he did do something wrong and that he just didn't notice.

" Y-Yoongi-hyung, I'm very sorry for whatever I d-," Jimin didn't get to finish what he was saying and was in shock about what happened next.

Yoongi had his head rested atop his shoulder, hands that were once on his shoulders was now gripping his tiny waist. The faint scent of lavender lingered past his pale blue hair.

"Jimin, I apologize for my sudden outburst. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Jimin was rather shocked about the sudden turn of events. He didn't know what to do, his first reaction was to console the man and that's what he did.

The blonde slowly wrapped his arms around Yoongi and hugged him. He caressed his soft blue hair and told him that it's alright.

The intimate moment ended shorter than what he expected. The male withdrew, immediately ran bypass him. Jimin noticed his knitted sweater has a darker patch where Yoongi laid his head. He lightly felt his fingers atop the dark area, it was wet. Did Yoongi cry?

He wiped all the dried tears on his face and tried to calm down. He was already hiccuping because of all the crying.

What the hell just happened there. Jimin didn't know what to say about it. He went to his room and threw his bag near his desk and proceeded to lay down on his bedroom.

The stress and the emotional roller coaster is too much for today. He needs to rest his mind, he didn't even realize that he already doze off.

What the two didn't notice was a certain brunette was listening to their conversation from start to finish.