𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☽☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

JIMIN

Jimin woke up in cold sweat. Eyes burning and tears threatening to fall to his cheeks. He curled himself into a ball and placed his chin to his knees as if this position would protect him from the cruel nightmare he has just witnessed. The tears he had been holding back has now fallen, it continued to fall without his permission.

He was shaking and practically sobbing at this point but he had to keep quiet to not wake up his other dormmates.

There was no chance that he could go back to sleep. Looking at the alarm clock beside his bed, this was the earliest Jimin had ever woken up from a nightmare. His sleeping schedule is definitely dead at this point.

Instead of moping around and continue being depressed, he proceeded to get dressed in order to make a trip to the groceries. Jimin didn't like sponging from his dormmates, seeing that the 6 of them are sharing the expenses, it seems kind of unfair to them to share with Jimin who is a stranger to them.

The school was suspended today due to the teachers' having an annual meeting, this gave Jimin some time to revise and study the fake cases his professor gave them to study for the long weekend. As you can tell Jimin is a good student, very diligent and very hard working.

After he got dressed and took the things he needed for the trip to the groceries like his phone and wallet, he went downstairs to at least get a glass of water. Jimin didn't expect to walk on Jin making breakfast at 4 am in the morning.

"Good morning Hyung," Jimin greeted. Jin turned around surprised, not really used that someone was also awake at this hour. "Good morning to you too, Jimin-ah." Jin greeted back and continued to cook. There was already food on the table that consists of rice, soup, meat, and a full array of side dishes.

"Why are you up so early Hyung?" He asked, genuinely curious why Jin was awake. Jin (worldwide handsome) was dazzling even early in the morning compared to Jimin. He can't help but feel insecure right now, probably because he looked like a mess because of all the crying just moments ago.

Jin placed the last side dish he was preparing and sat down in one of the chairs. "I have an early photo shoot today, I don't want Namjoon touching my kitchen," Jin answered with a scowl on his handsome face. Jimin never knew Jin's occupation and to be honest you wouldn't see it far-fetched that he was a model since Jin is really an attractive being (no one can escape his luring presence).

"How about you? Why are you up this early," Jin questioned. Jimin felt the concerned emotion coming from Jin.

"I always wake up early," Jimin answered. He knew that Jin didn't believe it, he was skeptical but didn't further push the younger male. Besides, it wasn't his business to pry.

"I prepared so much food for everyone, come eat with me," the older male offered. Jimin politely declined and told him that he was going to buy his own food instead. Jin was really close to smacking the shit of Jimin for all the nonsense his pretty little mouth was sprouting. No matter how much he refuses, Jin still insisted and in the end, Jimin was persuaded by his rumbling stomach.

Jimin was a little hesitant about eating, both because of being really subconscious of his weight and also leaving the others so little to eat. "You should eat more Jimin-ah, you don't have to worry about the others. There's plenty for everyone," Jin flashed him a friendly smile.

They both enjoyed their breakfast and created small talks that become a long-ass conversation. While they were eating, Hoseok came down to the kitchen, the two didn't even glance his way. They were too occupied with each other that they got startled by a small cough coming from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Good morning Hoseok-hyung!" Jimin beamed like the precious child that he is. Jin also greeted him but with a slight grumble on his tone. Not that Jin doesn't like Hoseok's company, its just that he wanted to spend more time with Jimin. Alone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☽☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hoseok

When Hoseok went to the kitchen, he couldn't help but feel envious of Jin. Jimin was laughing, he was making such angelic sounds, it was music to his ears.

He sat down next to Jimin when Jin's phone suddenly rang. Jin stood up to answer it and came back shortly after saying that the van was already there outside. The two younger bid him goodbye and went back to eating. Jimin waited for Hoseok, after all, it was rude to just leave him there. Just as Hobi finished eating, Jimin took it and started heading to the sink.

The blonde beauty for some odd reason just stared at the plate for a moment, lost in thought but then snapped out of it and resumed cleaning. Hobi took the side dishes and the rice and put it on the center of the table and covered it. Just the usual routine he was used to when there was just 6 of them.

Hobi was ogling Jimin and he couldn't turn away. The angel in front of him has a big ass, to be honest. It makes the devil inside of Hobi come out and play. That tiny waist of his was tempting him to hold it and squeeze it and that's what he did.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

This took every single one of my brain cells to create this.

I dunno whats wrong but the chapter titles on the app are on question marks but it's still totally normal on the browser one whenever I edit. Tell me if its also like that when you read the previous chapters.