𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☽☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Days few passed by so quickly, Jimin was already quite acquainted with his roommates, well except for a certain someone.

Yoongi had been fully expressing his animosity towards him. The negative emotions emitting from the male really affects his emotional stability whenever he was within reach.

Within these past few days, Jimin had observed that not only can he know what others are feeling, but those feelings can also affect him as if it was him who was feeling it. From that Yoongi attitude towards him influences some of his moods.

Today Jimin was once again doing his routine for school. He thought about all the events that have happened for the past few weeks.

The others may or may not be becoming clingier towards him. He had been really observant during his stay.

Jimin had his exams last week and because of that, he buried himself with all the textbooks and notes even pulled an all-nighter just to review. Namjoon who took it upon himself as his job to call Jimin for dinner, even though Jimin kept saying that he doesn't have to, he still insisted.

When the tall male saw him studying diligently he offered to help. Jimin already knew that Namjoon is exceedingly brilliant. He cornered Jimin to a practical case he was studying even though Namjoon already told him that he has no experience in law, he sure did an outstanding job in beating him, who is, mind you the top of his class.

However, it wasn't just Namjoon he noticed acting a bit strange towards him.

Every time Jin is home, it seems like the whole house became greener. Jin wasn't always at home since he would have daily photoshoots and the offers he was getting was increasing. I mean, he is worldwide handsome.

There would be at least Cosmos flowers in every vase in the house, it was almost sprouting everywhere. Not that he minds though since it was actually a refreshing decor for the house.

Taehyung and Hoseok would hang out with him as much as possible. They would invite him to eat outside or go to the arcade with Jungkook on some occasion. Jimin has a feeling that Jungkook has a tiny bit of anger towards him. Taehyung would immediately dawdle towards Jimin when he is in the room.

Hobi would sometimes assemble his room to a makeshift dance studio that they would dance in. Hobi would be lying if he says that he isn't checking Jimin out whenever he would try to make a choreography for his dance class.

Jimin smiled at the thought when Hobi came with him on one of this classes. He became the center of attention, being the literal sunshine that he is.

Just the thought of them makes his heart raise. Why is he feeling this way? He never experiences this before.

Jimin shakes his thoughts off and focuses on getting ready for school. Gotta keep the reputation of being the ace student in his class.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*☽☾ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"MR. PARK!!"

A shout suddenly boomed through the lecture room that snapped Jimin from his daydreaming. Annoyance which was from his teacher and amusement is what he felt from his peers. You could see the embarrassment on his face.

Some started to chatter. Probably talking about Jimin's mistake. Its always been like that.

"Everyone focus!!" With that, everyone shut their trap and the professor resume his teachings.

Jimin really needs to take the boys out of his head. It already caused him trouble today, what more could've happened if this keeps up.

The bell rang and everyone stood up to get to their next class. Jimin has study hall and took that time to refresh his mind to the new pointers his prof just taught.

While doing so his phone vibrated. The screen lit up Taehyung's notification. He and Taehyung got along so quickly that they've exchanged phone numbers in the first week he was there. Tae went in and change that nicknames.

TAETAE: CHIMM!!

Jimin giggled of Tae's childish ways.

CHIMMY: hwello

you should be studying right now

TAETAE: but im bored :v

u should be studying too

CHIMMY: i have study hall :))

TAETAE: LUCKY

hey could u be my model for a project

CHIMMY: are you sure???

why dont you ask jin hyung

TAETAE: yEAS IM SURE

Jimin has never modeled before but he couldn't let his (best) friend down so he agreed. Taehyung was ecstatic that he started spamming him with stickers. The bell rang, quickly saying goodbye to Taehyung and packing the forgotten textbooks that he was supposedly reviewing.

Time flew so fast that it was already dismissal. Jimin went straight home, he was really mentally exhausted right now and wanted to just rest and lay now on his bed.

When he arrived home, he just went straight to his room but before he could do that he was pulled back and slammed into the wall. He whined in pain and looked at the person who did it.

It was Yoongi.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

I might've rushed to get this published.

Please tell me if it's too rushed, I feel like its too rushed T^T

I hope you like it