Prologue.

To the world I was just 'the Emmeline Moore' who is a simple and sweet girl with an introvert nature and is most probably depressed. But that was certainly not the truth.

But of course, this town had already set up an image for me and even though I tried I could never change it. That's what people do, they turn you into their own little reality that they think is real and voilà.

But I'll tell you who the real Emmeline Moore is. I'm definitely not a simple girl or at least I don't wish to be one but it was just what was written for me. I'm not an introvert, no, I just hate most people. And I'm definitely not depressed like, I can guarantee you that. I am the girl who dreams of holding the whole world in her hands, I have dream, a goal to achieve in life and a fear to overcome, oblivion.

I may sound like Augustus Waters but no, I'm not. Althought I do believe there's some serious fault in my stars. Since I was seven, I've dealt with hardships and pain. Happiness felt almost unreal to me. But then this lonely girl happened to find a partner. Not a guy, no, it was a camera. A camera that my beloved mother had handed over to me as if she knew that it'd bring me happiness.

I didn't know anything about photography but to get rid of all the boredom in my life I started clicking pictures of everything and anything and it actually made me feel better. Took a decision as an 11 year old, that I would dedicate my life to photograpy. I searched up ways to improve my photography, managed to buy all the equipments I needed and with the passing time, I became an expert at it without even knowing.

After a long wait, just a few days ago, a well-known photographer contacted me after seeing the pictures I took online, and asked me to be his assistant, but for that I was supposed to go to Paris. Sounds sick, right? I know. This was my golden opportunity that my dad decided to ruin and straight of said...no.

Did we not have enough money? No.

Was I adopted so he didn't want to me shine? No.

Did he not trust me? No.

Did he enjoy being bossy? Well maybe.

But no it was all because the camera was something related to my mom and my dad wanted me to 'get over her' and thought that if kept me away from something that belonged to my mother would keep me sane.

So when he ordered me to not go to Paris, did I listen to him? No.

Instead, I planned my little getaway. A little break through. Because I wasn't ready to give up on my dreams this time, nope.
---

[A/N:] Well, so that was that.

This is a story I thought of a few days ago and I just had to bring it to being so here it is. Hopefully, you'll love it as much as I'm loving it. I have lots and lots of expectations with this one, it's basically my first story so you sure get my situation.

Please, please, please, vote, comment & share and you'll be showered with cookies and love! Or if you don't like 'em...showered with chocolates, then?

- Ana.