Chapter II: "I did trust the right man."

[A/N]: *drum rolls* and now I present you all the one and onlyyyy

Louis' P.O.V

Sometimes I ask myself why the fucking hell am I friends with these two...

"Sharpay wasn't evil, shut up."

"Gabreilla wasn't evil, you shut up."

"Zayn, Stan, I swear to god if you two don't end this stupid High School Musical bullshit, I'm going to throw you both off a cliff." I stated, and they finally came to a stop.

"Are we gonna move forward, or are we staying here in the bushes, happily forever?" Zayn sassed

"Look I know we're going way too slow but that's how Pros do it, alright? "
Stan mimicked my accent, "Alright" and both of them started laughing as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes, why did I bring these idiots with me? "Let's go."

"WAIT!" Zayn screamed and Stan and I glared at him.

"Oops, sorry" he whispered "but I've got us some masks, you know incase someone sees us?"

"Smart choice, Zayn. Let's get this over with." I said, forwarding my hand to him as he searched his pockets and to my surprise he pulled out a...power ranger mask. "Is this some kind of a joke?"

"What joke?" He replied, plainly.

I shook my head and groaned, "For one minute, I thought you were actually smart but oh well."

"Don't be a grumpy grandpa, now, you loved Power Rangers, too"

"That doesn't mean I'd go around wearing these stupid masks."

"They're not stupid!"

"Oh yes they are!"

"Guys, I think you're forgetting our main purpose to come here." Stan interrupted.

I took a deep breath and nodded, walking ahead of the two, "Follow me."

"Wait, Louis." Stan called out and I raised my brows at him, "Mask. It's important." he handed me the red ranger mask and I sighed mumbling a 'fuck you' under my breath.

"He's more grumpy than grandpa, oh wait, grumpier then my grandma even." Zayn snickered and I kept on walking trying my best to ignore them.

Once we finally reached the front door, I searched the flower pots and mats in hopes of finding a key but got nothing. Stan went and checked the back door but even that was locked.

"Okay lads, plan B, we search for an open window, I'll get inside and open the back door for you two, deal?"

"That window up there." Zayn pointed and then looked at me as if he had discovered the greatest thing for the human race.

I nodded and took my jacket off as I carefully climbed the pipes, reaching out for the window. It was a study room's window and I easily snucked in and that's when I was damn sure, I heard one of them using the word "smol" but I thought it was better to ignore and instead I went and opened the back door for them.

"Stan, you know what to do, take Zayn with you, I'll keep an eye down here."

"Aye, aye, captain!" they both said at the same time.

Once they went upstairs, I walked around the house, exploring. Can't really blame me, it was our teacher's house we had broke into, I was supposed to be curious. It's not even that big deal if you think it from my point of view. It's more of a necessity. The thing is, I promised my mum to score good this time and knowing myself, this is the only way I can actually score good marks. Breaking in and doing a little interference with our beloved teacher's grade list. I tried thinking of the better ways but honestly this was my only option.

I heard some voices near the front door, Sara damnit. She was talking to some guy,  who was most probably her boyfriend and I took the opportunity to text Stan to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. They'd jump out window or something but the only problem was how was I supposed to get out?

'We're out, where are you?' I read Stan's message and sighed and that's when the door was opened and as the lights turned on, I was met with a ear piercing scream.

"Wait- Louis, what the hell are you doing in my house?" Sara, our teacher's daughter who was in the same class as me, asked.

I fixed my hair and stood straight, confidently. "What do you think I'm doing here, I was waiting for you, darling." I passed her one of my cheeky smile. She looked confused for a minute but then blushed when she realized what I was talking about.

"For me?" Taking a step closer to me and I nodded, looking at her with a smirk on my face.

"Of course. But I think you had someone else dropping you off, your boyfriend, I suppose?"

"Oh yeah, him." she hesitated, stopping in her tracks.

"It's no use of me trying now is it? You're taken so I'll just leave, sorry for the inconvenience." I exclaimed, and hurriedly reached for the exit.

"Louis, I, we can try, maybe?" She suggested, how very loyal.

"Maybe, see you!" I winked at her and ran down street. Well, that was easier than I thought. I stopped by a tree, catching by breath when a pair of hands landed on my shoulders taking me by surprise.

"Louis, I thought you got caught" I turned around to see Zayn with the biggest grin plastered across his face.

"You don't look bothered, though" I pointed out and he shrugged.

"I was! But now I'm happy you survived." He explained and before I could ask, he started, "Yes, Louis, we got the work done, don't worry."

"We" Stan quoted, I gave him a pat on his back and sighed in relief.

"I did trust the right man, after all"

"Men, Louis, men" Zayn pouted and I chuckled, nodding.

Suddenly my phone rang, I checked it to see my mother's caller ID flash up. Shit, I almost forgot. I hushed the boys down and picked it up.

"Louis, sweetie, where are you we've been waiting for you!"

"Mum, I'm on way to the airport, I just got into traffic, I'm sorry." I coud hear the voice of my sister crying.

"Alright, darling, drive safe"

"I will, mum I jus- Is that Daisy I hear crying?" I asked, obviously frustrated with her loud wails.

"Oh, yes. She just doesn't wanna leave a friend we met on the flight. Such a sweetheart that girl was, took care of Daisy the whole ride."

.
.
.

[A/N]:

Well that took a while to update but here it is! Also a happy birthday to Zaynie, who's 26 now, I can't believe :')
Anywayyss, hope you all liked the chapter. Please please vote and comment! Love you ~ Ana.