chapter 6

I was on the phone with Noah, talking about the duet when I heard a knock on my door

"Sorry my dad's knocking, so bye Noah I have to go."

"Okay, see you on Monday. I love you"

"I love you too." I said and I hung up.

It was a Friday night and we couldn't see each other during the weekend because he was busy and apparently I was too, he told le he had a surprise.

I didn't really cared that much because we still could talk on the phone and we saw each other the whole week.

I opened the door and my dad came in.

"I have 2 good news !" he said excitedly

"Really, what is it ?!"

"First of all a letter just came in the box, and I think you'll love this."

"Please, tell me. What is it ?!"

"The crew of Just Dance chose a studio to film their commercial break and they chose the one you are going to !" He said cheerfully.

"This is so great ! When are we doing it and where !?" I asked

"It's next week in San Diego ! I already booked the hotel !"

I jumped up and down as I squealed of happiness.

"What is the second news ?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow, we are going to the restaurant with Laurie so you can meet her and her daughter's and they'll meet you !"

" wow, I can finally meet her. You always talk about her "I said.

"I'm sure you'll like her." And I nodded my head. "Well that's all I wanted to say." He got out and closed the door.

The next day

"How do I look ?" He questioned looking at the mirror, fixing his tie.

I was sitting on the counter ,waiting for him to be ready.

"You look great." I smiled and he turned around to look at me.

"Thank you" he smiled too

"From what you've told me, she would love you even if you looked bad. I think you found some real love and you deserve it. I hope it will last but honestly there's no reason that it doesn't."

"Till now, our dates have been really great, we were nervous at first but then we relaxed." He said

"That's great."

"Well come on we have to go. Our reservation is for 8:30 pm. I want to go the store to buy chocolate for her daughter's and flowers for her.

"What type of flowers does she like ?"

"Poppies are her favorite, it's red just like a rose..." He noticed and he patted his shoulder.

I remember when mom died, he tattooed a rose with my mom's name under.

"Does she know about this ?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah... I told her not a long time ago, and I cried in her shoulders for while and she comforted me." He lowered his head and I jumped off of the counter and wrapped my arms around his waist as I felt emotion through me. He hugged me tight and I heard him sniffle.