chapter 12

"Why did you not wake me up ?!" I said  as I ran down the stairs with my hairbrush in my hand trying to do my hair.

"You're 16 almost 17 you need to wake up on your own, I'm not going to live with you tour whole life, you have to get used it honey." He said.

"I know that." I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag.

"Don't forget to take your breakfast, it's important, it's gonna give you strength for the entire day." He said as I checked my bag.

"I don't have to take it !" I said loud enough for him to hear as I ran upstairs.

"It's gonna be a great day !" He said as he smiled."I'm not trying to stress your but if you don't go now and if you don't walk fast enough, you're going to be late." He continued.

I took some cookies and when I opened the door and I was shook by the sight.

"It's raining !!?!!"

"Well, I see it too so I'm pretty sure you're right." He said casually.

"Please, please, please, can you take me to school this morning ?" I begged him with puppy eyes.

"It's not working on me, well not today and I'm not taking you to school, sorry." He said.

"Okay, you're right, I'm gonna be leaving in another city on my own, but if I'm sick it's gonna be your fault." I said and he laughed at me.

"You have an umbrella on your right and 5 minutes to go take the bus if you want, or you can walk 25 minutes in the rain thankfully with an umbrella over your head." He said smiling as he pushed me out of the door. "Good bye honey, have a nice day at school !" He said as he handed me the umbrella and closed the door. He went to the window and waved at me.

I mean, it's just water right ? Plus I'm not a sugar so I have nothing to worry about. I thought to myself.

I was used to Tristan knocking on the door for a long time, but after he had moved I had to go to school alone and the way was boring.

I was walking fast to be at school on time and 15 minutes later I was there. Kayla was already waiting for me and she waved when she saw me and a smile came across her face.

"I thought you would never come ! Why did you took so long to arrive ?" She said.

"My dad didn't wake me up, he said that I have to do some things alone, but I already do that."

"He's right, my mom said that too." She said. "Well now that you're here we can go to our locker and go to the first class because we're going to be late." She said as she pulled my arm.

Bryana moved a 9 month ago, and Tristan moved 5 month ago with Kai.
Kai found a job in LA with photography related, he passed the contest to go to the same academy as Tristan and got accepted. It was just Kayla and I now, it was weird at first but we got used to it.

We would go to the movie theater, to the park and a lot of other things.

Things with Noah were really good and we still were together.

I still hung out with Demi sometimes, we would go to the mall all day.

Laurie and my dad were still together and they lived on their cloud of happiness.

We went to class and the rest of the day passed quickly. We said goodbye to each other and went home. It wasn't raining anymore so I could take my time on the way.

I opened the door of the house and saw my dad and Laurie kissing, they heard the door closing and when they saw me, they pulled away and blushed but they tried to hide it.

"Ummm... you can go back to what you were doing, I'm just gonna go upstairs and... yeah..." I said and ran upstairs.

I did my homework and listened to music when I was finished I put my books down and took my computer.

I turned it on and saw that I had received an official email, I didn't know what it was but I was really excited to see it. I decided to call Kayla and she said that she would be here in 30 minutes.

"Dad ! Kayla is coming in a few minutes and by the way I'm sorry for interrupting you once again." I said as I ran down the stairs and went to the window and waited for Kayla to arrive.

"You didn't bother us" Laurie said slightly blushing and my dad look archer with a 'yes she was' look and I laughed at them.

"How was your day ?" My dad asked.

"A little boring but good, we didn't really do anything." I said. "How was both of yours."

"It was amazing !" They both said smiling widly at each other.

"Lexa and McKenna are coming in a few hours for dinner." Laurie said.

"And Kayla can stay too if her parents are okay with this." My dad said.

"She's here !!"I squealed as I saw Kayla, I opened the door and waited for her to come in.

"Hi !! "She said looking at my dad and his girlfriend.

"We don't have time for that !" I said as I pulled her by her arm and ran upstairs.

"Okay, what is happening why did make me come here ?! Is it something exciting ?" She questioned.

"It's something more than that, I received an official email, but I didn't opened it, I wanted you here with me." I said.

"What are you waiting !! Come on read it !" Kayla said happily.

"Dear Tessa Brooks,
I'm Jake Paul, the owner of Team 10, maybe you have heard of it before.
We are contacting you because we watched a couple of your videos and we love them, we saw you dancing and you have an amazing talent.
That's why we are inviting you to join our team in LA. A lot of opportunities can open to you there.
If you accept our offer, which will be a really good thing, everything will be taking care of, you can move in into our house and you still be going to school.
Take your time to think about it.
Team 10."  I finished reading.

I looked at Kayla who was looking at le and we both screamed in happiness.

And a few seconds later my dad came running into the room.

"Where's the spider !!?" He asked and we laughed at him.

"Guess what !!! I just received an email."

"An official one !" Kayla added.

"What does it say ?!" My dad asked excited.

"A team is inviting me to live with them in Los Angeles, I finally have a really good reason to go there !!!" I squealed.

"That's amazing !!" Laurie said as she pulled all of us into a big hug and we jumped up and down.

"We will be all reunited !" Kayla said excited and we cheered.

After dinner Kayla went home and we called Kai, Bryana and Tristan and they were all happy.

Kayla's parents were agree to let her move in with Tristan and Kai.

We were all going to the same school, and doing our things.

I went to bed extremely happy and excited that night that I couldn't even stop smiling.

💋💘💋💘💋💘💋💘💋💘💋💘💋
I'm sorry for not uploading a chapter yesterday, but I hope that you enjoy this story.
Thank you you much for reading it, voting and commenting, I read all comments and I'm really happy.❤