chapter 11

"Great, you're all here, well except for Bryana but that's normal, I need to tell you something and I'm excited !" Tristan said as he ran to join us.

"What is it ?" Kai said.

"I got accepted in the school !" He replied in excitement.

"That's amazing !" We all said.

"I also have something to say, but it will have to wait little." Kai said.

"Why, you should have kept your mouth shut ! I want to know now ! " Kayla said and we laughed.

"I'm not sure about it, but I hope it will be okay." He replied.

"Everything is always okay with us by your side." Tristan said.

We talked about it more and we went to class.

When the bell rang announcing the end of the day at school, my dad came to get me because we were going to eat at his girlfriend's house.

We got ready and we left. When we arrived I knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later.

"Hi Tessa !" The girls greeted.

"Hi beautiful ! "My dad said and we laughed at him but Laurie blushed and tried to hide it.

"What's wrong ? Why are you laughing ?" My dad asked looking at us three.

"That's what Noah is telling me whenever we see each other." I said laughing.

"You can say something else." McKenna said and he laughed.

They kissed and we entered.

"The dinner is ready so you can go sit at the table." She said and that's what we did.

We were half way through dinner and we were talking about school.

"What do you want to do later ?" Laurie asked looking at us.

"I want to enjoy life." Lex simply said.

"Yeah, same." McKenna said.

"And you ? What do you want to do ?" She questioned.

"I want to be a dancer and to go live in LA with my friends, I want to make all of you proud. You're my family. " I said honestly.

"We're already proud of you." She said smiling and I smiled back.

It's been one year and half since my dad and Laurie met and they have been dating ever since, my dad was happy again and I was too, he found love again.

We all became really close, 4 days per week we were taking meals together, just like a family. Lex and McKenna were my sisters now and we would do sleepovers and we really enjoyed making them, we were talking about my dad and their mom's relationship ans we cale to a conclusion that they were really cute and shy around each other.

"I want to dance whole life, and do a lot more things." I continued.

We finished dinner and we stayed a bit after before going home.

"It's late, we should go, there is school tomorrow." My dad said.

"Thanks for coming tonight, I really enjoy what we do, I consider you my family, I love you Tessa like my own daughter." She said and my heart melted. I hugged her tight not knowing what to say.

"I love you too." I whispered.

No one could replace mom, she was like a second one to me, she supported me.

"Goodnight." My dad said as he closed the door. We got in the car and arrived 10 minutes later.

"Guess what !" I said looking at my dad remembering what Tristan had told us that day.

"Ummm, I don't know, Bryana is coming back because you guys miss her too much ?" He said.

"No, she loves her role !" I said." I call her everyday to know how is it."

I was taking some acting class with her sometimes but I never auditioned in any movie or tv show.

"Tristan got accepted in the school !I said happily.

"That's really great ! So he's moving there, right ?"

"I think so, from what I heard it seemed like it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"When do you want to move there ?" My dad asked as we sat down on the couch.

"I have to finish my year at the studio here first, and I don't really have a string reason to go there, I mean I have my YouTube channel and I can dance bit I have to find a new studio and all of that, I don't know... plus I don't want to leave Kayla alone."

"All of your friends are their, believe it or not you can go to LA, and you can bring Kayla with you of you don't live at the end of this year, you can go to the same school as the rest. I will help you find an apartment and a studio." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you, I will think about it but that's seems like a good thing." Goodnight." I said and hugged him and he hugged me back.

I went upstairs and got changed into my pajamas. I took a note book, pens and stickers and laid in my bed.

I wrote all the things I needed to do if I was going to live in Los Angeles like find a job, launch my YouTube career, and maybe trying acting class again.

I don't really have a reason to go there,  I mean Tristan got accepted, Kai got a job and Bryana got a role.

I finished what I was doing and I couldn't stop thinking about my friends moving.

At least Kayla will stay...

🌹👑🌹👑🌹👑🌹👑🌹👑🌹👑
Thank you guys for reading my story I really hope you enjoy it.❤