CHAPTER TWO - SEOKJIN

I wake up in empty bed again. Namjoon has very busy schedule but what could you expect from only prince of royal family. He will be king in few months maybe in one year, so he needs to show up. I get up and go to kitchen. Our mansion feels so empty without Namjoon or little. We still don't have one and Joon is too busy to discuss it. I walked in the kitchen and maids have already cooked breakfast for me. I miss my simple life. Yes, I had maids before marring Namjoon but now I have feeling that they would wipe my ass without complaining. They are so dedicated to royal family members that it scares me sometimes. I am still getting used to be member of royal family.

I am glad that now I am away from my parents, but the first months were rough. Our maison behind Seoul wasn't finished and we lived in royal palace with his parents. His father, the king of Korea, is scary. He is old man with grey hair and cruel eyes which reminds me eyes of snake. His mother isn't better. She is queen and very powerful because she gave birth to heir of the throne. Queen looks at me as trash because my mother was from North.

Luckily we moved in our own maison but his parents still have power above us. I think that they are the reason why we don't have little. We are married for three years now and still don't have little boy.

In the maison lives Joon's adviser Jimin. Every room in Jimin's part of the maison looks like you are drunk and you see everything three times. Three highchairs in dining room, three cribs in luxury nursery, three little boys running around. Well two running boys and the third one is crawling.

Why does Jimin has three littles and I have none?

I just can't say who is the cutest. Hoseokie, Yoonie or Jungkookie? They are perfect. Hoseok has brown hair and the brightest smile. Jimin always says that Hoseok is his little sunny. Yoongi is silent or roars that whole house hears him, nothing between. He looks little bit grumpy because he likes sleep but people around him don't let him. And Jungkook is baby of this house and basically baby of whole Korea. He is cute like little bunny.

I am jealous but know that when will I and Namjoon find our baby he will be little prince of Korea. And our baby boy will be even cuter than Jungkook.

Jimin is as Namjoon's adviser supposed to help me with preparing celebrations for mine and Namjoon's anniversary. But right now we are in his office with his boys around us.

"Just minute please and they will be gone."

He is bouncing Jungkook on his hip and listen Yoongi and Hoseok who are talking about butterflies which they saw in the garden. They are occupying this room for almost whole hour now and I can't take my eyes of them. They are so cute and lovely. I want to hug them, but they prefer their daddy and run away from me.

Jimin is bouncing Jungkook in his arms who is playing with his daddy's blond hair.

"Little Kookie is cry baby and Yoongi and Hoseok want to play with me all the time."

I smile because Kookie is so obsessed with his daddy. He is sucking on his pacifier and clutches collar of his daddy's white shirt. Jimin turned to face the closed doors.

"Irene! Lisa! Yoona!"

These girls are their nannies. They come immediately and each of them take one boy. Irene is in charge of Yoongi, Lisa has Hoseok and Yoona takes little Kookie from arms of his daddy. The boys started to cry because they are leaving their daddy but Jimin kissed them on foreheads and tells them to be good babies.

"Where can I find such cuties?"

Jimin laughs and tells me the story again but I could listen it countless times.

"Hoseok was first baby. He was digging in trash bins next to restaurant where I was having dinner. He was hungry but still smiled when I spoke with him. I took him to the restaurant and bought every food which they had. Not the best idea because then he was sick but still his happiness was and still is priceless. All I care are my boys."

Jimin poured himself glass of water and sat on couch next to me.

"Yoongi was second baby which I found. More precisely Hoseok found him. We were at our summer house and Yoongi was sleeping under veranda. He was curled into ball like small kitten. He was grumpy that we woke him up but after bath when I tucked him in real bed he gave me his gummy smile and it almost killed me."

He opened file with my ideas for the celebration.

"Jungkook was third baby and he is the youngest, physically and mentally too. He was wandering around streets and I almost hit him by car. He was so cute and shy that I had to bribe him with candies, only then he went with me. I ran to buy the candies and when I came back I couldn't found him. I was panicking while he was observing me from box where he lived. And now look at him. He is living in palace."

I smiled but my heart ache. I want baby boy too!

"We both know that Namjoon is mysterious. Sometimes you want to kick him in his balls because of it but he can surprise you."

Jimin put his hand on my knee.

"He will bring you little boy soon."

We start to work on the celebration and we are done soon because I had many ideas and know how it should look. After lunch I ride my favourite horse but it started to rain so I ride back. I spend rest of the afternoon painting picture of nature. Then after dinner I go to Jimin's part of the maison to see his littles again. I am looking for him and boys and meet him when he was leaving nursery.

"I am sorry Jin but they are already sleeping. I have just finished reading fairy tale."

I nod and walk away. I pour white wine into high glass and go to our bedroom. I run my hand over Joon's side of the bed and sip the wine. I took bath and send maid for another glass and then took sleeping pills which I swallow with another wine. This mix made me tired quite fast and I fall asleep without every night crying because of my loneliness.