CHAPTER FOUR - MEETING MOMMY

Taehyung is still peacefully sleeping because of the stronger painkillers. He unconsciously sucks on the pacifier from time to time and Namjoon always squeaks happily when the boy does it. They stopped in front of their maison and Namjoon slowly got out of the car.

Their maison

Their maison

Maids are already opening huge front door and let Namjoon inside. They are bowing to him and watch in awe the sleeping boy in prince's arms. Namjoon quietly sneaked upstairs and into their bedroom. He smells that Seokjin drank too much wine, but this will be cure for his depressions. Namjoon sits on the huge bed next to sleeping Seokjin.

"Love .... wake up."

Namjoon whispered into Seokjin's ear and kisses his cheeks until he woke up. Seokjin groaned and turned on his back.

"You are late Joon."

Seokjin has still closed eyes and slowly starts to drift back to sleep.

"Yes Jin but I have good excuse."

Namjoon chuckled and put swaddled Taehyung on Jin's stomach. Jin opened his eyes because of the weight on his stomach and gasped.

"Omo!"

He is staring at the sleeping boy in baby nest and then stares at his husband.

"Wh...what?"

Namjoon only smiled and quickly tells him how did he find Taehyung. Seokjin is crying silently and strokes Taehyung's cheeks and greasy hair.

"He is perfect."

Namjoon got up from the bed and extends his hand toward Seokjin.

"Mommy and daddy need to wash the baby."

Seokjin got up too and carefully hold the fragile boy. Together they go in their huge bathroom and Namjoon starts to fill the bathtub with best baby oils. Seokjin undressed his baby and throwed out the unused diaper. Then he slowly lower the sleeping baby in warm water. Seokjin is supporting his neck with one hand and Namjoon is supporting his lower back with one hand so they both have one hand free to wash their baby. Seokjin is rubbing the boy's bony chest with washcloth made from finest cotton which is soft like piece of cloud. Namjoon is cupping water in his hand and pour it over Taehyung so he washes the baby soap of his body. Then Seokjin takes baby shampoo with camomile scent and Namjoon readjusted Taehyung so now he is holding one arm under his back and second arm under his knees. Seokjin pours water on Taehyung's hair and washed the biggest dirt. Then he poured shampoo on his palm and starts to rub and massage Taehyung's hair. His head is lolling from side to side and Seokjin is gently as he is washing the doll like boy. After the bath Namjoon wrapped their baby in big fluffy towel and gently dry his fragile limbs. Then he carried him in his nursery and lay him on changing table. Taehyung is starting to wriggle around and Namjoon took off his pacifier. He sprinkled sleeping powder on the rubber teat and put it back in the right place, between the baby's lips. Seokjin rubbed anti rash cream over Taehyung's bum and crotch. Then he sprinkled baby powder in diaper and Namjoon lifted Taehyung's legs and Seokjin slipped the diaper under the boy's bum. Then he closed the tapes on his sides and he is done. Namjoon hands him onesie and helped him to dress their little boy. Yes, right now Taehyung isn't little but soon he will be. Namjoon with Seokjin want to push him into little space by gentle way, like Jimin did with his boys. They don't want to be monsters who will gave him pills or injections to force him, they want to be good mommy and daddy for their little baby. And that's sure thing.

Namjoon lay Taehyung on cotton blanket, his head in one corner, one between his knees and two on his sides. Then he put Taehyung's arms to his sides and draped corners of the blanket over his chest. He is tightly swaddling him and soon Taehyung is securely swaddled so he can't move. Seokjin checked if the baby can breathe and then they turned on the baby monitor. They quietly left the nursery and go to bed. Tomorrow will be hard day but for now they can sleep peacefully and know that their baby is secured in safety of his crib.