CHAPTER ELEVEN - NEW START

Seokjin's POV

I am still angry but then came huge surprise. In the morning I was awake but still laying in bed when suddenly I heard rustling on second end of the baby monitor. I looked on the screen and saw Taehyung squirming around in his sleeping bag. I was watching him and then he cried out.

"Mommy!"

It sounds angry and he is sobbing now so I hurry in his nursery.

"What is wrong baby boy?"

He looked at me with eyes full of tears and makes grabby hands toward me. I lift him and feel that he has wet diaper. I changed him and see that he is blushing.

"No need to be ashamed. Babies mess their diapers and you are small baby after all."

I lift him and we go downstairs. I sit him in highchair and gave him yoghurt baby biscuits. He is slowly eating and I smiled at him.

"I love your chubby cheeks Tae bear."

He giggled and I kiss him again. Taehyung is perfect, but I am still angry. Joon is awake too but needs to discuss something with Jimin so I am alone with my baby. I sit him in playpen and remember that I don't have bottle of his milk. I hurry back to kitchen and left him alone for a while.

Taehyung's POV

I called Seokjin mommy and the happiness in his eyes was priceless. One word and he is smiling like Sun.

After breakfast I am in playpen and look around. I don't know how to play like a kid because i have never had toys.

We lived in building which was partly ruined by bomb. It wasn't the safest place but it was the only place we could have afforded. We had only one room and we were sleeping on mat made from long reed. Father died soon after I was born so I don't remember him. Mother told me that he died during the famine and she was always sad that we can't visit his grave because he was buried in one huge grave with tens of death people. Mother was working on farm and I was alone for most of the day. I was playing with other kids and eat after mother came back from work. We had very little food, but I couldn't say to her that I am hungry, or she would give me her food. One day I got really sick. I had high temperature and thought that I am dying. Mother tried to steal rice from the farm and she was caught. They killed her and I was completely alone. Then they came for me and took me to the orphanage. There isn't huge difference between being alone on street or being in the orphanage, but the government wants us out of streets, away from eyes of richer citizens.

And now I am sitting here. I take few wooden blocks and stack them together. My hands are still shaking as I have no muscles, so I took some nice doll with long hair. I am staring at her and think if someone is really so beautiful. I hear footsteps and turn around because it is probably Seokjin with milk for me. I dropped the doll and whimper.

Few meters from me is standing Namjoon's mother. Please not that old bitch again! I don't want another drugs! I try to get up, but my legs are too weak, so I crawl. She walks around the playpen and stares at me. I am so scared and out of nowhere something in my brain snaps.

Cry and call mommy for rescue!

I don't know from where the thought came but I start to cry. I feel smaller and just wail on top of my lungs.

"Mama!"

I hear quick running steps and suddenly daddy jumped in between me and queen.

Namjoon's POV

I hear crying so I hurry downstairs. Mother is standing next to Taehyung who is hysterically crying and calling mama. I jumped to him and quickly lift him to safety of my arms.

"Mother what have you done to him?!"

She shrugged and I got angry.

"This is my house and you can't come as you want so leave. And don't come near to my son again like this."

Mother is offended and angrily stormed away. I am bouncing our baby and Seokjin came with the bottle. I told him what happened and he quickly apologized to Taehyung.

"I didn't hear you from the kitchen."

He is cradling Taehyung and he slowly calmed down. Taehyung hugs him around neck and babbles something. After while we understand what he is babbling.

"Mama no leave."

My mother got him in little space.

"Tae bear who am I?"

Taehyung looked at me and makes grabby hands toward me.

"Dada up up!"

I hurry and lift Taehyung in the air.

"Dada!"

Taehyung is kicking his legs happily and laughs. I lowered him and hold him on my hip. Taehyung grabs my nose and starts to babble something.

"Taehyungie how old are you?"

Taehyung looked at us and put his fingers in his mouth. I take it as very young age. Seokjin gave him pacifier and we sit down in the playpen. He makes grabby hands toward the bottle and hungrily sucks on it. Taehyung is finally little on his own.

This is whole new start.