CHAPTER EIGHT - GRANDFATHER

Namjoon's POV

Today we have audience with my father. We will go to the palace and we will need to wear hanbok. I wear hanbok for men but Seokjin must wear hanbok for women because in eyes of traditions he is my wife.

Taehyung is sleeping zipped in sleeping bag and I don't want to wake up my little angel, but I need too. Seokjin is getting ready and I go to his nursery. Taehyung wailed when I lift him out of his crib but calmed down when I rubbed his stomach. I changed his wet diaper and tickle his little tummy.

"You are going to meet grandfather baby."

Taehyung curiously looks at me and then gurgled. I diapered him with extra thick diaper because I am not sure when we will be able to change him again. Maid brings me bottle of formula and I feed our little boy. Taehyung is babbling something and I changed him into his hanbok. Seokjin is ready and I dressed in my hanbok.

Taehyung's hanbok

Taehyung's hanbok

Seokjin's hanbok

Seokjin's hanbok

Namjoon's hanbok

Namjoon's hanbok

We get in car and Taehyung fell asleep in his car seat. Seokjin is tapping on car cushion with his fingers and I take his hands in mine. I know that my family hates him, so I can only try to calm him down little bit. Our car stopped in front royal palace and I take Taehyung out of his car seat. I hold Taehyung on my hip and take Seokjin hand. We walk around never ending line of servants who are bowing to us.