CHAPTER TEN - CITY

Taehyung's POV

I am back to my senses. I don't know what happened I remember only pieces. I don't know why I can't hold my bowels or bladder anymore, but I will learn it again. I just need to leave. Only thing I like here is food. I have three warm meals per day and two snacks. They also feed me the bottles of warm delicious milk. After breakfast one of them sit me in play area with padded floor and high railing around me. I can watch cartoons. They are stupid but somehow funny. Then Seokjin takes me outside. I am always laying in the stroller and hate it. Namjoon sometimes joins us and pushes the stroller with me. I hate their bright smiles because I don't understand why. Why did the choose me? I am not as cute as Jungkook, or good boy as Hoseok or just perfectly adorable like Yoongi.

There is toy dangling from roof of the stroller. The toy is so shinning and interesting that I need to pull at it which makes them happy.

 The toy is so shinning and interesting that I need to pull at it which makes them happy

Taehyung's stroller toy

After walk we have breakfast. During every meal at the dining table I have to sit in the highchair and they are feeding me. After lunch they took me upstairs and I am back in crib. Curtains always closed and it is nap time. Seokjin rubs my stomach or back and I sleep for two hours. After nap I play with Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook. I want to play with the toys which have Hoseok and Yoongi but I am stucked with stupid toys which make noise or have lights.

Whole day Seokjin peeks in my diaper and changes me. And then in the evening they bath me together. They put me back in crib very soon, I saw clock once and it was only 8 in the evening. Namjoon sings me lullaby or they read me fairy tales. It is my favourite because I don't know any stories or book and it is interesting. Moreover I don't have any other choice than sleep because I am zipped in sleeping bag and can't move around.

Today after breakfast there is no playing. They changed me and we get in car and drive somewhere. 

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

We are in the city and I am back in stroller. Namjoon goes somewhere and I am alone with Seokjin. I hate that I can't see outside and start to whine and whimper. Seokjin took me out of my stroller and carries me on his hip.

We are shopping in one of the luxurious shops. Seokjin is holding me on his hip and the shop assistant shows us new collection of someone named Gucci. Seokjin wants to try shoes and wants to put me in the stupid stroller. I hate that thing! I kick around and whined so he sat me down on leather couch. He is turned to me with his back and I slowly stepped on the marble floor. My legs feel tired and weak, but this is my chance. The shop assistants and Seokjin aren't looking and I hurry on my wobbling legs to the door. I need to with all my strength because the glass doors are really super heavy. I slipped out of the shop and run. I don't know where I am or how do I get out of Seoul but for now I need to get as far as possible. I am looking over my shoulder if someone follows me and don't pay attention to where I am running. Suddenly I bumped into something hard and fell on my diapered bottom.

"What are you doing here alone?!"

Fuck! Namjoon is standing above me and I gulped. He is so high that his shadow covered me. He wrapped his strong arms around me and lifted me. Namjoon's long legs carry me back in the shop where I left Seokjin. He is trying on another shoes and Namjoon marched to him.

"Look who was running alone outside!"

Seokjin turned to us and then back to the couch where he left me.

"I thought that I can believe you!"

Seokjin roughly took me from Namjoon and carries me in car. He fasten me in the baby car seat and it is too tight. The straps don't let me breath properly and I feel that my face is becoming red. Luckily Namjoon got in the car too and quickly unfasten the straps around my chest. I can breathe and cry out.

"Seokjin calm down please."

Namjoon is holding me and Seokjin glared at me.

"How can I calm down when he stabbed me in my back in the first second without supervision?!"

I cry more because I feel bad. I don't want to feel bad, but I hurt mommy .... Seokjin. He is Seokjin and not mommy. Now probably he doesn't want me too. It makes me cry harder and after we arrived home Seokjin disappeared.

"When he is angry he rides his favourite horse."

Namjoon sighed and took me upstairs. He silently changed my diaper and laid me down in the crib. I bang the wooden bars because I don't want to be in this prison. Why is Namjoon leaving me here alone when I want to be with him? I am crying and Namjoon closed the curtains. He turns on the crib mobile and left my nursery. I cry but then feel thirsty and tired. The lullaby and small animals circling above my head makes me even more tired and I fell asleep.

I wake up because of arms which are lifting me. I smell the familiar scent. I smiled because the scent is making me calm.

"Joon if it is so horrible for him to be with us, them take him back."

It is Seokjin's voice and he sounds so sad that it hurts my heart. Hot tear fell on my cheek and then another and another. I don't want him to cry because of me. Seokjin and Namjoon or mommy and daddy how they call them self are nice to me.

What was so good on my previous life? I was alone, hungry and no one cared for me.

These two men are taking care of me, I have comfy bed, but it is crib. I don't like the diapers but I somehow lost control and can't hold it anymore. They feed me and play with me. Maybe later they will give me some freedom. The three boys are happy and free, it is not hurting them. Would it be bad to be like them? I opened my eyes and clumsily reached his tears stained cheek.

I will try to be their little prince. To make mommy and daddy smile again.