CHAPTER NINE - PRINCE'S RESPONSIBILITIES

Seokjin's POV

Today is day of garden party which is taking place in huge gardens around royal palace. Namjoon told me about what he said to his father, so I feel much better about going back to the palace so early. Taehyung is prince, so he needs to go with us. After long time of choosing clothes for him he is finally dressed.

 After long time of choosing clothes for him he is finally dressed

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

He is little bit fussy, after all he is just small baby and I would like to let him play but I promised to him that we will play with blocks later. Namjoon and I wear navy blue suits with only one difference. He has white shirt and I have light blue shirt.

We arrived little bit late because Taehyung needed nap after lunch, but we are finally here. There are many guests and everyone wants to greet Namjoon. I am holding Taehyung on my hip and his small hands are wrapped around my neck. I hand Taehyung to the maid next to me. I can fully trust her because she adores Taehyung. I saw her few times baby talking with him when I wasn't around. I and Namjoon shake hands with guests and reporters take few photos. I hear that Taehyung is starting to whine in the maid's arms so I hurry to him. I can't let my baby cry only because stupid reporters. Taehyung calmed down in my arms and sucks on pacifier. Namjoon is speaking with some diplomats and I see his mother sitting at table with same bitches as herself. So nope I go in opposite direction. I am admiring the beautiful garden full of small ponds and lakes with stone bridges. In the water are koi carps and I let Taehyung touch the water. He is sad that the fishes run away but then I gave him feeding for the fishes and they are back. Taehyung is giggling like crazy because the koi carps are fighting over every piece.

"Hi!"

I turn around and see Jimin hurrying toward me. He is holding Jungkook on his hip and Hoseok and Yoongi are clinging to his sides.

"Hello Jimin."

Jungkook clumsily stroked Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung looked at me shocked and I take his hand to pat Jungkook's hair.

"Hi Jungkookie! He is your friend remember Tae bear?"

Taehyung gurgled something and pacifier fell from his mouth but stays hanging on pacifier clip. My personal maid hands me napkin and I warmly thanked her because my baby can't stain his clothes with slobber. Hoseok almost fell in the water because he wants to catch some fish so we better go away. Yoongi is tired and whines that he wants nap and Jimin promised him ice cream. We go to table with refreshment. I hand piece of roasted cinnamon and pear bruschetta to Taehyung. He is eating and I drink mimosa. Jungkook and Taehyung are looking at each other from arms of their daddies.

"We need playdate for you two."

Jungkook smiled at us and unfortunately dropped piece of his sandwich. I quickly hand him new and he smiled again. Yoongi is eating third scoop of ice cream and he needs to stop because he is starting to get high from too much sugar. Jimin drags his boys away before Hoseok can taste the mimosa and we find table at quiet place. I send my maid for his stroller and Jungkook's nanny brings his. I changed Taehyung's diaper and help Jimin with his babies. Taehyung and Jungkook are laying in their strollers and fell asleep. Yoongi is running around the table in circles and sings ABC. Hoseok climbs in lap of his daddy and plays with his daddy's earing. Suddenly arms sneaked around my neck and I got kiss on back of my neck. Namjoon sits next to me with plate of different cakes.

"How is my little baby doing?"

Namjoon leaned over the stroller where is Taehyung sleeping on his back with sprawled limbs. He is sucking on pacifier and Namjoon brushed his hair out of his face. Soon Yoongi runs into near tree. He fell back and started to cry. Jimin runs to soothe him and sits down at the table again. Yoongi has small bruise on his forehead and Namjoon goes to get ice for him. Jungkook wakes up and sits in his stroller. He makes grabby hands toward his crying big brother and Jimin sits him on his second thigh. Jungkook gave him slobbery kiss and hugs him. Namjoon pressed ice wrapped in napkin on his forehead and soon he calmed down. Taehyung wakes up from his nap and weakly kicked his legs. Namjoon bounces the stroller and nudges the toy hanging from roof of the stroller. Taehyung's arms aren't strong to reach the toy but still smiles at us. I am happy that he is little baby, but I wanted him like this without using force. The drugs will wear off soon and then we will try to get him in little space again. And this time Namjoon promised now drugs even if his mother will annoy us again. Taehyung is drooling on my chest and watches the sky above us. I am looking forward to having my boy in little space on his own.